The 1 who could stop my heart.

okay so the next couple of these short stories of whatever you want to call them are POV'S of each Jennie's and Rosé's sides. I just wanted to see how it would go and how I would like it. And.... I like it... 😂 so there's more on the way. Anyways.... enjoy! 😘

[Jennie's POV]

Park Chaeyoung.

Park Chaeyoung.

Park Chaeyoung.

The tint of green she would have in her eyes when she would look at me as the sun shined down on her face.

That her hands were met to be around my waist, as they fit so perfectly.

We're just best friends right Chaeyoung?

How we would have sleepovers and she would snuggle up behind me, wrapping her arms around me as she thought I fell asleep but I was up the whole time.

How she would stare at me as if I was her whole world when she thought I wasn't pay attention.

Just say it. Say it Chaeyoung. I want you to. Please. Just say it.

"Jennie."

"I think i'm in love with you."

Finally the day came when she did. Finally. It was all she had to say to make me fall for her.

The share of her hold she had on me. During sex. The same soft kisses she would leave on my neck turning into love marks. Letting my skin still be in between her lips as she gently pushed herself in and out of me. Letting the soft moans I made out, that I would let in her ear by gently grabbing her head and bringing it to my lips.

Finding my climax, as she found hers. Drowning each other with are cum. Both letting it inside each other. Chaeyoung gripping my waist with a strong firm grip, as I let her release all her ropes of cum she kept shooting inside of me. Moaning at the feeling of being filled by her. Spreading my legs underneath her as I let her more inside of me.

Orgasms coming to ends as she collapsed on top of me. Breathing in and out heavily.

Matching each other's hearts beats with one another.

My nights were no longer lonely, as she filled them up with her laughter and happiness.

My morning's being filled with soft gentle kisses from my temple to my lips by my sweet little Chaeyoungiee. To cuddles she could never get enough of. Little known me either...

My afternoon's being filled with food and showers of kisses on my cheeks.

She really is in love with me....

"Don't you know I love you so much Chaeyoung? I really do. I mean it."

"Would you marry me then?"

Blackpink's first full album is out so y'all be be streaming!!

And me as a US blink..... I'M DEFINITELY FUCKING STREAMING! LET'S GO! 💞