my ex.

Rosé and Jennie were best friend's their first year of high school together, started having feelings for each other and decided to date the rest of their freshman year to their sophomore year and stopped as soon as they hit their junior year of high school due to Rosé's addiction to drugs,alcohol, and one night stands. Becoming the drug dealer of there school known as that one girl you can hit anybody up with if they desperately in need of drugs and alcohol and even hook ups or blind dates which would the blind dates would actually turn into a date between someone who like the person or 2 people who had feelings for each other but were too shy to say anything about it. Which Jennie thought was pretty cool of her but still managed to keep things distant between them, they decided they were better off as not having any contact at all with each other what's so ever. It was a Friday night 8:34 P.M. hanging out in Wendy's room in her house talking about random stuff and some serious topics they needed to get out the way. "Jennie how are you and Rosé?" Joy asked looking at her taking a sip of her coke. The room going quiet the only sound was Jisoo crunching on chips. Everyone paying their attention on Jisoo instead of Jennie. "What i'm hungry damn." She said stuffing more chips in her mouth making everyone laugh. "So seriously how are you and Rosé?" Joy asked again placing down her coke on the carpet next to her as they all sat around on the carpet. "We're fine I mean she's gain more popularity which is good for you." Jennie said avoiding the stares and looks from her bestfriend's around her taking a big drink of her Pepsi. "Great then you wouldn't mind if you ask her for some joints,edibles, and a couple grams of her would then." Sana said smiling at everyone who was agreeing to what she said. "What?!" Jennie said her eyes becoming bigger at what Sana just requested. "Yeah I have her number and everything." Sana said waving her phone in the air. "What are you a stalker?!" Lisa said grabbing her phone to actually see if she had Jennie's ex's number. "Omg she actually does have her number why do you have her number?!!" Lisa said smiling and laugh causing her to fall from how hard she was laughing. "What?! She's hot and plus I heard rumors she's big down there from all the people she's slept with, but I bet Jennie would know how big Rosé really is down there since the only thing they did when they first started dating was fucking, you remember that was it Jennie you're freshman year of high school? You know how BECAUSE I REMEMBER WALKING IN ON YOU GUYS DOING IT IN YOUR BEDROOM!" Sana said trying to shake off the thought of her bestfriend having sex with her ex. "Omg Sana yes I remember and stop bringing it up we're not even dating anymore shit." Jennie said putting her head in her knees. "Is she big down there though?" Irene asked putting her full attention of Jennie. "Omg you guys need to stop." Jennie laughing taking another drink of her Pepsi. "She was wasn't she? Omg no is she really like big big down there?" Joy asked looking at Jennie's face that was kinda saying it all. "Yes! She was now shut the fuck up." Jennie said picking up a pillow throwing it at Joy. Making them all laugh at how her face was turning red. "Can I call her now for the weed stuff?" Sana turning on her phone going into her contacts looking at Jennie. "Go ahead it looks like you already are fixing to call her anyways." Jennie said rolling her eyes at her bestfriend. "Shut up you know you want to hear her voice." Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows at Jennie. "Ew stop Lisa, OH! put her on speaker I wanna see if she has a deep sexy voice now that everyone is talking about as soon as they talk to her." Wendy yelled at Sana excited. "Yeah yeah." Sana said putting it on speaker, after 4 rings someone picks up and answers. "Hello?" The person on the other line said, them all looking at each other shocked on how low her voice has gotten deeper over the past 2 years of high school. "Is this Park Chaeyoung?" Sana said smiling fanning herself raising her eyebrows up and down. "She sounds so hot I wonder what she looks like in person." Sana whispered to the rest of them earning giggles from the rest of the girls except Jennie who was just quiet the whole time. "The one and only, what you want." Rosé said on the other line. "Ooo hot,sexy,and cocky hmm I like that!" Joy said also fanning herself putting her other hand over her face. "Hello Joy." Rosé said chuckling before saying something again. "Cute you're cute Joy." Rosé said with her sexy and cocky signature laugh. "Omg she's knows my name! SHE CALLED ME CUTE OMG I NEED TO GET SOME FRESH AIR!" Joy said running out of the room making some of them and the others shaking their heads at their idiot bestfriend. "Did she actually leave the room? Omg." Rosé said bursting into laughter on the other line. Before Sana could answer she heard someone say something behind her. "No i'm back and I heard that cute laugh of yours!" Joy said smiling to herself sitting back down on the carpet. "Ahh okay hahah so why did you call to be exact?" Rosé said curious.