rAiN.

Rosé was always the type to like rain always liked how gloomy it was never really liked the sun she thought it shined too bright and hated the fact that she would sweat a lot when the sun would come up. She never went out in enjoyed the rain but more like she looked at it from her windows at home and school. She thought today was the perfect day she would go outside and enjoy it as it started pouring down. "Baby would you give me your notes I wasn't paying attention." Jennie said laughing covering her mouth as she grabbed my notebook anyways. "Are you gonna workout in that broken building with holes in the ceiling so the rain can get in?" Lisa asked laughing while packing her stuff up. "Yes a matter of fact am I." Rosé said walking out the room to the school's exit ready to box in the broken building she workouts in since it's just in a empty parking lot.

Rosé putting on white wrap on her hands as she forgot her boxing gloves in her room at home. Hearing big thuds as she hit the boxing bag letting the water hit her face and the boxing bag from the ceiling since it was raining. Sweat and water coming off her body soaking her white tank top and her black sweats the more and more she punched the bag. "So that's where you were." Jennie said leaning on her car infront of the broken garage. Rosé said boxing walking over to Jennie. "Yeah baby." Rosé giving her girlfriend a kiss letting the water and sweat drip off her onto her Jennie's clothes. "Would you look at that, it's starting to rain more." Jennie said resuming her passionate make out with her girlfriend. Rosé moving her hands down to grab at Jennie's hips, laying her more down on top of her car hood in between her legs. Rosé letting her hands rest on Jennie's thighs slightly pulling them more apart grinding her clothed cock in Jennie's core, Jennie letting out a loud moan as she looked down to see Rosé's bulge, it outlined from the rain that soaked her sweats.

Rosé unbuttoning Jennie's pants sliding them off throwing them on top of her car's hood. Jennie helping Rosé slide down her soaked sweats right along with her boxers as she took of her top and bra throwing it on the car. Rosé taking off her white tank top throwing it behind Jennie letting her cock slide in Jennie with no problem with the help of the rain that was pouring down, as the car was rocking from them fucking on top of it. Rosé aggressively pounding Jennie's pussy getting squeals and screams of pleasure out of Jennie's mouth in the open public, Jennie not seeing or feeling Rosé slow down anytime soon she pulled herself closer to her feeling her cock deepening more in her hole hitting the back of her wall, wrapping her one around Rosé's neck and the other one pulling Rosé's face closer to hers as she sat up on the hood of her car bouncing on her cock as the car kept moving back and forth with them. Rosé feeling Jennie's walls clench around her dick letting her know she was close pushing herself more and more into Jennie as possible, feeling like she was about to destroy her pussy from such the rough and hard force she was using. Feeling Jennie's walls tighten more and more on her cock she felt her balls tighten within a big,hard, and fast one last thrust she started shooting her cum in her girlfriend on top of her car. "OH MY GOD BABY THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Jennie said letting her girlfriend Rosé shoot the rest of her hot warm cum in her pussy, as the rain came down harder but could've cared less from the pleasure they were giving each other.

Rosé not bothering to pull herself out of her girlfriend she picked up Jennie in one hand and their clothes in the other hand, opening the door to the back of the car. Throwing the clothes on the car floor laying Jennie down as Rosé sat up taking her shoes,socks,sweats, and boxers off getting on top of Jennie again ramming her cock in her pussy not. "Ahhh babyyyy!" Jennie said knowing this whole time her girlfriend wasn't wearing a protection "Oh my god are you not wearing a condom?!" Jennie asked looking down to her girlfriend's penis to see if she was wearing one and she was right she wasn't. "I haven't been wearing a condom this whole time I thought you knew when I came in you on the hood of your car?" Rosé said still moving her cock that was inside of Jennie. "Oh my god Park Chaeyoung you're gonna get me knocked up!" Jennie shouted pushing Rosé which caused her cock to move more in her. "UGHHHH FUCKK!" Jennie moaned out. She wanted this but she knew the rates of Rosé getting her knocked up since her sperms are fast swimmers. (I don't know if that can actually happen it just felt right to put it in there at the moment. 😂😂)

She could tell Rosé didn't care about the fact she could get her knocked up by the way she was acting and how she didn't even stop or pull out when she was talking to her girlfriend about it. She felt the younger girl on top of her hit her G-spot but she didn't wanna show she was enjoying it due to the risk of her getting pregnant. But she didn't want Rosé to pull out of her either. At this point she was on a rollercoaster filled with different emotions. Rosé starting to beat her pussy shoving her cock in and out of her G-spot moronically. Jennie biting her lip causing herself not to moan. "Ain't gonna do you any good if you don't enjoy are last time having sex before I get you knocked up now will it?" Rosé growled in Jennie's ears making her more wet down there from her girlfriend's words. "Yeah baby yeah YES!" Jennie moaned out feeling Rosé smirk against her cheek as she deepen her faster strokes. Pulling her head up a little so she wouldn't hit it on the car door. The feeling of them having round 2 is making them sweat as Jennie saw Rosé's drip of sweat feeling her slow down from getting tired. "Don't stop! DON'T STOP FASTER BABY FASTER I WANNA FEEL YOU POUND MY PUSSY!" Jennie moaned hearing slapping noises from fucking each other down there that was heard throughout the car. Rosé picking up the pace again. "Like that baby? Huh like that? UGHHH SO TIGHT!" Rosé said growling grabbing Jennie's ass beating her pussy. The sound of them having sex, skin rubbing and pounding together got louder and louder as they both felt the car start moving from how Rosé was fucking Jennie. Placing her legs around Rosé's waist. Rosé's head under her chin as she ran her thumbs on her jawline, her fingers at the back of her neck, leaning her own head down more into her car seat under herself. Scared that Rosé was going to get her pregnant once she was gonna start cumming in her by she wanted her to cum in her again. Rosé placing her hands in between Jennie's ass and the back of her thighs as she rested her head under her girlfriend's chin feeling Jennie's fingers gently grab at the back of her neck between the end of her head feeling Jennie rub her thumbs gently against her jawline by her ears, as she shot ropes of ropes of cum in her girlfriend's vagina rope after rope not being able to bring her head up and look Jennie in the eyes, letting her rest her still rest under chin letting Jennie still have her hands on the back of neck rubbing her jawline with her thumbs. Filling each other with their cum. Rosé not wanting to pull out of Jennie but did anyways as she crawled up to Jennie brushing her lips against her girlfriend's lips before kissing Jennie gently. Departing their lips from each other, their foreheads against each other's.

"I love you Jennie Kim."

"And I love you Park Chaeyoung."