naughty little kitten.

My dick being deep down inside her. How her walls would come trembling down on it. Suffocating it. But by the way she was eyeing my dick who proudly stood up in my black slacks. i knew she wanted it. Take it Jennie. It's all yours. Have it...

Being pulled into her hotel room. Her lips aggressively smashing onto mine as her hands were gripping my white button up shirt in her hands. Fucking her against the hotel room door. Her head making big thumps right along with her back, due to my aggressive, mercilessly thrusts.

I swear I just couldn't get enough of that small, sexy fucking brunette who made my dick hard and feel really good all at the same the time.

Drowning in her sweet warm cum. How she would be extremely wet before I would even put the tip of my mushroom head inside of her! She was an addiction. My addiction. If she was any drug in the world. She's heroin. My heroin. The heroin I need to be ejected into my body so bad... all the time... she's like the liquid that comes slowly down the syringe into my veins. How it would flush against, and into my body.

Hands pinned above heads. Legs wrapped around the waists. Skin slapping against skins.

Jennie's breasts rubbing and jiggling against Chaeyoung's pink harden nipples. Jennie hovering over Chaeyoung. Hands gripping her broad shoulders, sliding her fingers over them. Ever so gently. Hair getting in Chaeyoung's face as she rode her with passion and desire. Cold metal item placed on Jennie's lips as she kissed Chaeyoung and her lip piercing. Irritated that it would get in the way sometimes. But loved the way it looked so good on her. Hanging over her bottom lip to the left.

Hands running over Chaeyoung's slightly toned abs as she would give the younger girl a blowjob. Moaning at the taste and the warmth of every inch of her cock that was shoved aggressively in her mouth by the other. Making the dark haired girl above her moan as well, due to the vibration that was sent all over her sensitive dick.

Sometimes fucking Jennie's throat with her dick. Shoving it, in and out harshly. Making her gag and make slurping noises from the wetness all over her shaft. Pushing Jennie's head down, making her take more of it in her mouth, in return from Chaeyoung's actions, Jennie would fondle her balls in her hand.

"Jennie.."

"Baby just like that. Don't stop Jennie. Don't stop. Argh fuck."

Jennie would even let Chaeyoung fuck her from the behind sometimes.

Jennie letting the younger girl take care of her. She would let her body relax on Chaeyoung's bedsheets. Closing her eyes taking in the strong manly cologne scent the younger girl had always wore that she loved so much. Her skin lingering on Chaeyoung's lips.

Being Jennie's photographer wasn't always the easiest thing. Her beauty being too beautiful, it made you look away sometimes...

Jennie. The biggest South Korean model. The fuck? She was Korea's number one model!

Photoshoots.

After photoshoots.

Got more difficult with time.

"Jennie please look at the camera."

"How about I look at you instead Park?"

My cock twitched hard in my boxers. Hearing what she had just said. My naughty little kitty. Imagine being the photographer that follows Jennie around and takes pictures of her for a living. How did I get so lucky?....

Being able to appreciate the photos of the beauty and gorgeousness in them. But My naughty little kitten, my growing bulge needs to be taken care of.

Leaking a tent of precum in boxers, slightly grinding against her clothed vagina lips. Feeling the fabric of her tight white booty shorts go up, as I gave her another dry hump. "Chaeyoung." Jennie moaned out throwing her head back in delight.

Aggressively riding my dick, that I knew I had her dick whipped. At the moment. At the time.

The power that I had over her was great. It let me know I was fully in charge. It all started because she amused I had a penis. Standing behind her, showing her a picture of her photos I just took with my camera. The brunette sliding her hands down and grabbing my junk. For I was too slow to comprehend her actions by the camera that was in my hands.

What the fuck? What the actual fuck...

"Oops. Looks like I was right."

But all I ever wanted was to spend time with her. I did. But only for photoshoots. Or to have a nice fuck that would only last for god knows how many minutes. It wasn't enough.

Fucking in the backseat of my car. To be able to fuck her. Nut her. Fuck her like the queen she is and will always be. How she would grip my hair, throwing my head back so I would look at her while she hovered over me. My queen. My princess. My baby. Choking me till she finally started cumming and loosened the grip. Resting her hands on each side of my head on the backseat behind my back riding her orgasm out. As for me? I was coughing under her, trying to catch my breath. My kinky little girl. But it wasn't enough....

I'll say what I need to say to keep you Jennie. Love me.

"I love you."

Whispering in Jennie's ear so so so softly, as my hands were wrap around her waist so tight. That I thought I was gonna crush her. Filling her up and her hole with my hot cum. As she was waiting me for me to do all night. While I was too busy making her cum over and over again. Finally. Finally I came. Hearing her cry and whimper with pleasure. I continued thrusting into her hole harshly.

I wanted. And needed to leave every single drop of my cum in her. I needed to. I just needed to.

Resting my head and left cheek on her shoulder. As Jennie tangled her hand in my hair before gripping it. Pushing herself up and down on my cock gently. Riding are orgasms out together.

"I need you."

I'm starting to feel some of these smuts/short stories/oneshots were all connected... somehow.... 😂🤭👀 are they? Who knows. Right? 💀 biggest plot twist... they were all secretly connected and not even the author knew about it. But I feel like some of these were connected and some aren't. If that makes sense... you know? BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE! Don't come at me please. 🥺😭