arguement.

Rosé the most popular member of group Exo. Jennie works at a Starbucks and sees them go in there everyday till they have a new member come along. What will happen?

"Welcome to Starbucks!" Jennie said as she greeted the same guys from a band named Exo as always. Them ordering their drinks and sandwiches. "Hey guys where's my Park Chaeyoung?" D.O. asked infront of the cashier looking around. "She's in the bathroom." Lay answered him taking his drink to an open booth in the restaurant with the rest of the guys. Rosé walking out of the bathroom to the cashier. "Ahhh Chaeyoung is back!" All the boys said waving at her as she waved back turning her attention to the girl infront her. Not saying anything just standing there looking at the girl's beautiful figures and details. Jennie doing the same thing. "Uhh ca- can I ge- get uhhh white chocolate mocha latte." Rosé said looking at the girl who let her beautiful long brunette hair fall on her face as she brushed it behind her ear looking from the screen she was taking her order on back to her. Rosé lost for words. "What size?" Jennie asked looking at the girl. Rosé's light brown eyes shining as the sunlight hit her face, Jennie being able to appreciate the girl's attractive looks even more. "A grande will do." Rosé blinking her eyes as the sun shined on her blocking it by her hand as it was bothering her. "Alright anything else I can get for you today?" Jennie said laughing at the girl who tried blocking the sun from hitting her face and found it cute. "What? I mean no that will be it" Rosé said laughing with the other Jennie. "Get it PARK CHAEYOUNG!" One of the boys said as they walked out of the restaurant waiting for her outside. "Here you go." Jennie said handing the girl her drink, as she reached for it her hand brushed against hers. "Thank you Jennie." Rosé smiled giving the girl a nod before walking out the door leaving. She knows my name how? Jennie thought to herself as she looked at her name tag that had her full name on it. Jennie Kim.

"Let's play truth or dare." Jimin said backhugging his girlfriend while over to Chaeyoung who was on the couch at the party they were all at watching Chaeyoung who was drinking soju. "Chaeyoungieee wanna play?" Jimin said smirking at the girl. "Nahhh i'm good." She said leaning back on the couch grabbing 2 more bottles of soju placing it on her lap. Sipping on the one she was already drinking. "Truth or dare Jennie." Jimin asked leaning towards his Jennie smiling at her. "Truth." Jennie said smiling back at the boy. "Why do you let Rosé get in between are relationship?" Jimin asked his smile disappearing. "Yahhh dickwad i ain't even between y'all's stupid fucking fake relationship." Rosé said standing up from couch fixing to approach him but was stopped by her members. Jimin pushing them out of the way pushing Rosé. Jennie trying to get through to break it up but was blocked by the guys. "Sorry Jennie you don't want to get involved." Chanyeol said holding her back. "What the fuck Rosé you're always been involved in are relationship ever since you guys met each other at Starbucks." Jimin getting in Rosé's face but felt her jab at his face busting open his lip, as he pick her up slamming her on the glass table shattering the glass under her. Rosé groaning, Jimin placing his hand on her left shoulder fixing to swing at her face as she swung at his stomach making him miss, pushing him off of her head butting him causing him to knock out.

"Holy shit."

"Holy shit is right Sehun!"

"Damn Park Chaeyoung why you gotta do him li- like tha- that hahahaha?"

"Frrr all he did was slam you on the table but you were like no you mad me angry! Type shit."

"Shut up all of you fucking shit." Rosé said getting up from the ground grunting grabbing her shoulder. "Look at him compared to you not even one little scratch. Him on the other hand damn just damn." D.O. said laughing looking at the both of them. Rosé walking away from them out of the house as she begun walking in the street. Getting away she walked 2 miles away from the place in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the street. "Fucking asshole.!" Feeling someone push her as she looked behind her to see Jennie start hitting her chest.

"You're fucking stupid!" Jennie said hitting her more. "What do you want?!" Rosé said continuing walking to find her way back as she did back to her house seeing Jennie still following. "Go back to you're precious boyfriend Jimin, Jennie he needs you more than I need you." Rosé said rolling her eyes unlocking her house door. Before she could shut her front door Jennie came barging I'm shutting and locking it behind her. "Oh my god what is it this time!" Rosé said throwing her keys in her key holder grabbing a bottle of whiskey from her fridge opening it taking a large drink. Making her way upstairs she walked up to her room with the whiskey bottle still in her hand letting Jennie enter locking it behind her. Taking of her shoes and socks leaving her with just her jeans and boxers since she took of her shirt due to the blood. "I want you to make love to me tonight." Jennie asked laying on the left side of her bed beside her. Rosé placing the bottle down of her night stand sitting up looking at Jennie then at the wall. Sighing before placing her hands on her hips getting in between her legs licking her lips kissing Jennie's.

Jennie bringing her hands down unbelting Rosé's jeans taking off her clothes exposing her naked body finally taking Rosé's jeans and boxers off as she felt her cock hit her vagina looking at her erection she moved her hand to touch and start stroking it. Before placing Rosé's penis in herself. Leaning back onto the bed, Rosé following leaning on Jennie moving around a little so her cock would feel comfortable in the girl's vagina. Finally settling down she begun moving inside of the moving fast as she didn't care that she just entered the girl. Jennie's phone vibrating seeing Jimin as the caller Rosé also look reaching for the phone she declined it turning her phone completely off. "CHAEYOUNG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT." Jennie shouted pushing the girl's shoulders. "You weren't gonna answer it sooo." Rosé said grunting still having her cock in Jennie. Kissing her neck while moving in and out of her. "Ahhhh fuck shit." Jennie moaned out giving the Rosé more access to her neck as she felt her start sucking on it hard. "Rosé." Jennie moaned out louder than the other one. Feeling her pussy burn from Rosé big length just in that moment she started moving faster. Jennie knew this was a mistake. She had a boyfriend! Jennie thought to herself feeling Rosé still in her. "Rosé we can't do this I have a boyfriend." Jennie said moaning out. "Clearly her isn't do you that good cause yikes." Rosé said laughing putting her hands at the back of Jennie's thighs as she lifted up her knees. How did Rosé know? "How do you know?!" Jennie asked Rosé shocked at how she knew Jimin wasn't that good as she was. "Small penis don't tend to get anywhere but with me on the other hand I just might." Rosé said growled while whispering at the same time in Jennie's ear nibbling on it. Turning Jennie on. "You better claim this pussy tonight then." Jennie said moaning like a mess. Rosé hearing those words came out her mouth she wanted to do just that slamming herself in her hard making Jennie shriek. Quickening her pace grunting at how tight Jennie was she for sure knew she wanted to cum in her. Moving faster and faster hearing Jennie whimper she was in awe. Getting off the girl pulling herself out. "Why'd you stop!" Jennie asked mad standing up on her knees while Rosé did the same. Kissing her deep throating each other she turned Jennie around backwards her ass facing her ramming her cock back in her vagina hole. Her strokes becoming deeper leaning up placing her hand on her chin kissing while still pounding her from the behind a big couple good thrusts she started cumming in the girl their mouths still connected moaning in the kisses. Jennie cumming on Rosé's cock grabbing her ass letting the younger girl grab her face and her waist with 2 different hands. Riding each other out. Rosé pulled out of Jennie. Falling on the bed letting Jennie lay on top of her. "Yeah you definitely did cheat on your boyfriend." Rosé laughing stroking Jennie's hair. Jennie humming in return to her response. Both drifting off into sleep.

ALWAYS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JIMIN! 🥺 I stan all the BTS boys 😊💜