Beg for me.

Dim lights.

Filling up the dark room.

"I need you Chaeyoung. I need you inside of me.

"Beg. Beg for it. Beg for me princess."

Bestfriend's with benefits?

Sneaking out into Jennie's dorm room to get a late night fuck. Always worked.

Always had her craving for more the next day.

Crave for me Jennie. Crave me.

How she would wrap her hands around my waist sliding one of her hands down to my balls gently grabbing them.

No matter where we were.

How she gave me handjobs in interviews. Thank god no one noticed.

Her mouth surrounding my cock. Engulfing it. My hands being found in the brunette's hair.

Thrusting deep and hard inside of her making the bed creak from my fast movements.

To the room being filled with her moans and my grunts.

Never wanting to leave her pussy.

So soft. So tight. So warm. So wet.

"You feel so good."

Whispering in her ear, feeling her get wetter with my words. Interlacing are hands together putting them above her head.

Never stopping my relentless pace.

Never stopping till I got every single drop of my cum inside her.

The dangerous game. The wild card. It was me. The dangerous card.

Been told i'm an asshole and I only care about myself and my needs and no one around me.

Was it true?

Was it true to the advantage to the point of Jennie using me because I was the closest she's ever gonna get or have of having sex with a guy. Someone with a penis.

Fuck sometimes I think she wanted it more than me.

Taking care of her needs before mine when it came to sex. Always got her off first. I didn't mind it.

Letting her decide if she would want to get me off too or not.

Being woken up to my cock being in her mouth,her hands, or her vagina. Always was different everytime.

It's not like I didn't like the idea of it. I did. But maybe it was the fact of getting caught....

Getting on her knees and begging for me to take her in public area's. But did I do it? Fuck her in the public area's she wanted me to because she couldn't hold it in anymore?... Hell yeah I did. To show her and let her feel what real dick and good dick feels like.

But it was to the point we fucked so much that she did have a lot of pregnancy jump scares.

To her flipping out of me. To hitting me. To me taking her to her bedroom and fucking her like she's mine and always was.

"Please Chaeyoung harder. I beg of you."

It doesn't get any better than this. To everytime she would want to have sex she would beg.

Her being head level to my cock. As she would knee down infront of it. Looking up at me that always made my cock twitch hard in my briefs.

The desperateness in her eyes would make me let her take my cock anyway she wanted it. 

Agiooo Jennie.

"All it took was your begging."

Also umm what are we gonna do if Rosé has grills? Like what if she actually has grills on those pretty teeth of hers?! 😂🙉

Not even gonna lie... PARK CHAEYOUNG LOOKS HOTTT!!..... 😫😭😍