Stripper J. Part V.

Jennie turning off her light next to her. "I do hate you." Jennie said looking at the girl before turning back around her back facing her. "Ouch may I ask why?" Rosé said laughing looking at Jennie's back. "Cause you got me pregnant and your a dick." Jennie said snuggling up with her blankets. Rosé starting to realize maybe she was right she doesn't know how it feels to be pregnant little known with someone who she don't even know. Rosé placing her left arm under Jennie's head and her right arm wrapped around waist tightly. Feeling Jennie sink into her touch. "I hate you I want to hate you for the things you do to me and i'm fixing to have a kid with someone I don't even know." Jennie whispered her lips trembling cause she wanted to cry and she did. "Are you crying?" Rosé asked moving closer to Jennie closing the gap between their connected naked bodies. "Yeah." Jennie whispered crying softly. "We'll get to know each other then." Rosé said resting her lips on Jennie's cheek kissing it every now and then comforting Jennie who was crying. Both falling asleep.

"Get up Chaeyoung!" Harold unlocking Jennie's bedroom door walking in. "We need to talk so get dressed." He said looking at them who were waking up giving them one more time glance before leaving walking in his office. "You should get in the shower." Jennie said in her raspy morning voice to Rosé. Rosé getting up off the bed taking her boxers with her walking into her bathroom turning on the shower. As they both showered and put on new clothes Rosé made her way to Jennie's dad's office again. Jennie listening to the convo again through the crack of the door. Seeing her mom and dad back to the same spot they were in yesterday last night. "I'll pay you to stay away from my daughter you name it." Harold said placing the bag of money infront of both of them on the desk. "I don't want your money or your pity Mr.Kim." Rosé said pushing the money back towards him on the desk. "And she's still talking." Harold said laughing looking at the girl in the chair infront of him his smile disappearing. "Fine you want to take care of my daughter take the money and use it on your guy's 9 month vacation together in Hawaii I don't want to see the both of you till the baby is born I already called and set up your guy's vacation there and your private jet to take you there. Oh and Chaeyoung if you don't take care of my daughter there and from here on out I will kill you literally got it?" Harold said seriously looking at the girl. "Yessir." Rosé said getting up from the chair swinging the bag of money over her shoulder. "You guys better start packing because the jet leaves at 7:00 and it's 5:00 A.M. right now." Harold said laughing pointing at his watch. Seeing Rosé leave his office.

"Why is this airport so huge compared to the other ones i've been at?" Rosé asked looking around the big airport. "Because you don't use your eyes obviously." Jennie said rolling her eyes walking away from the girl. "Still mad?" Rosé asked laughing wrapping her arm around Jennie's neck. "Get your fucking arm off me." Jennie growled grabbing Rosé's balls earning a squeal that came from her. "You know? That kinda feels good." Rosé said grabbing her cock and balls over Jennie's hand that was already there. Jennie pull her hand away in disgust walking away from her. Rosé walking behind Jennie all the way through the airport of to her private jet, them both walking up the stairs getting in. Alright is this everything for you guys?" The waiter asked on the jet. "Yes." They both said in unison Rosé smiling at it. "Alright then if need anything else just let me know okay?" The waiter told them looking at the both of them in their sits. "Okay." Jennie said with a smile to be polite. "Why don't you smile at me like that?" Rosé asked smirking at the girl earning a smack to the head from her. "No." She said angry putting the blanket over them. Rosé fixing to doze off but felt someone's head lean on her left shoulder. Looking at Jennie who was peacefully sleeping. Looking gorgeous as ever Rosé thought still taking in the older girl's cute sleeping face. Interlacing her long big hands into Jennie's small tiny ones. Rosé placing their connected hands in her lap leaning her head against Jennie's. Little did Rosé know Jennie was awake this whole time just getting tired wanting to place her head against something soft and comfortable. Jennie feeling a smile appear on her lips. Rosé moving the arm rest's in between them leaning both their sits back. Rosé feeling Jennie's arms wrap around her waist which brought shock all over her leaning back in the chair taking Jennie with her stroking her hair with her lips resting on her forehead as Jennie's head was still on her shoulder. Hearing water driplets hit the jet with the loud engine filling the silence in there.