Kisser.?

"Okay Blackpink today we will be playing a game called who's the better kisser?" The interviewer at the girls smiling. "Wait so we have to make out with each other?!" Lisa said looking shocked at what game the interviewer had just picked. "Yes exactly if you don't want to do it, it's fine but it's up to you guys to be choose but, if you guys want to play you can remember each girl somehow if you want before kissing them. Jennie leaning closer to the interviewer to take the scent coming from Rosé a mixture of sweet but strong minty cologne to remember her while kissing her but the other members she didn't care about. Not wanting to make a fool out of herself. "Okay." She responded to the interviewer nodding away before pulling away from both the interviewer and Rosé who was sitting next to her, as they were playing the game decided she didn't wanna play. "Play the last round Rosé." Lisa whispered to the older girl. "Why?" Rosé said looking at her confused. "Cause that's Jennie's round." Lisa smirked at Rosé walking up to Jisoo who was blindfolded in a chair. The last round came and all the members but Rosé kissed Jennie. "Person number 3!" The interviewer yelled pushing Rosé towards Jennie. Lisa and Jisoo trying not to laugh to give it away on who it was, as the person approached Jennie she knew who it was by the same minty cologne she smelt earlier. Rosé placing her hands on the girl's waist pulling her closer. "Oooo that's sexy!" Lisa shouted. Jisoo smacking her. "So it's not Lisa i'm guessing." Jennie laughed placing her head and hands on Rosé's shoulders. "Nope it's not me Jennie!" Lisa shouted confirming to the girl it wasn't her even though she already knew who it was. But didn't wanna say anything or else she wouldn't be able to kiss Rosé. "Okay you may start." The interviewer said laughing. Rosé gently placing her lips onto Jennie's moving their lips together, sticking her tongue in Jennie's mouth, Jennie biting lightly on Rosé's top lip not wanting to moan cause of the location that they are at. Jennie deepening the kiss from removing her hands from Rosé's shoulders to the back of her head. Rosé moving her head downwards and Jennie moved her upwards taking her bottom lip into hers sucking and biting on it. Jennie breaking the kiss. "Omg I can't." Jennie said cover her mouth with her hand with her other one on Rosé's shoulder while she felt the pair of hands still on her waist. Till they weren't there anymore. "Okay you can take off you're blindfold and answer the question who was the better kisser? by guessing who the person was and the number of order we went in." The interviewer asked as Jennie took off her blindfold. "3 number three was the best and I already know who it was long before I even started kissing her." Jennie said laughing as she leaned forward in the chair she was sitting on. "Omg who was it then?" Lisa asked shocked at Jennie's response looking at Jennie then the interviewer guy then the camera's. "It was Chaeyoung I could tell by her minty cologne she has on." Jennie pointing Rosé who had her mouth open, quickly smelling herself afterwards. Lisa,Jisoo, and the interviewer laughing at Chaeyoung who was still shocked by Jennie. "Correct!" The interviewer said walking over to Jennie to give her a high five. "Ho- how- how'd yo- you? what the fuck?!" Rosé said shouting a little placing her hands in her hair grabbing it. "I'm so confused." She said crouching down laughing. "Thank you for watching everybody this was an interview game with Blackpink called who's the better kisser?" Go check it out now." The interviewer said. Before having the guys turn off the camera's. They said their goodbyes and it was getting late so they decided to watch a couple movies in the motel room. Jennie sitting on Rosé's spot cause there were no open sits and she didn't wanna sit on anybody else. Rosé feeling her cock tighten in her boxer under Jennie realizing everyone was sleeping so she grabbed it under Jennie's area. "What are you doing?" Jennie said leaning more into Rosé. "My cock is feeling a little tighter than usual." Rosé said whispering into Jennie's neck. "Is it because i'm sitting on it." Jennie said grabbing a blanket pulling it over their connected bodies. "Just a little." Rosé said whispering to Jennie letting her hot breath hit her cheek. Pulling down Jennie's legging off her legs right along with her's only leaving their top clothes on. Placing her cock in Jennie's vagina hole instead of her annual hole.  Thrusting her hips into Jennie's ass making a loud sound coming down to their connected vagina and cock inside each other. Jennie grabbing Rosé's neck moving back and forth on her cock making more loud sex sounds from underneath her. Rosé bringing her hand up to Jennie's mouth covering it as her other hand was on her waist grabbing it harshly as Jennie kept riding her penis leaning her back into Rosé's front. Jennie feeling Rosé's cock slide out of her due to, too much wetness down there from the both of them, Jennie grabbing it placing it back in her. Going the same pace she was going before it slid out of her. Jennie reaching behind her placing her hands on Rosé's pelvis riding her member like she wasn't getting enough of it but she clearly was. Rosé removing her hand from Jennie's mouth back to her waist helping her ride her cock faster, as Jennie leaned her back on Rosé's shoulder turning her head towards before locking lips with Rosé. Making loud noises from them being connected moving at such a fast pace. "Ahhh you're gonna break my dick if you don't slow down your pace." Rosé said muttering brushing her lips against Jennie's, making Jennie smirk going faster than what she was already going.

Shit I shouldn't have said anything. Rosé thought to herself. Feeling like her dick was about to fall off, she felt herself cumming in Jennie feeling of mix of emotion of pain and pleasure all in one running her cock up to the rest of her body as she felt Jennie start coming right after her. Helping Jennie ride out her orgasm as she already finished coming in her a couple seconds before her. Her cock slipping out of Jennie by itself right before she finished her orgasm. Rosé groaning,grunting, and blowing out air from her mouth letting the pain of Jennie riding her cock too hard rush over her. The older girl taking and stroking her cock in her hand, as the younger girl had her eyes closed, her head back on the couch's headboard. "You're cock is fine." Jennie laughing looking behind her to see Rosé who still had her eyes closed with her head back seeing the girl gulp.