Professor.

Rosé forced to take college classes because of her shitty dad ever since her mom died from a drug overdose at the age of 2. Rosé taking the same path as her mom from being raised by a dad who would hit her if she didn't workout correctly, her father wanting her to be as strong as him making her do pull ups or push ups anything that was in the word workout. Rosé thank god that her father left her at the age of 16 leaving her all by herself. Still wanting her to college and whatever and she obeyed knowing he was still family and blood.

It was 1:00 P.M. in the afternoon and Rosé only had one college class today. She still had a hungover from the night before partying too late knowing damn well she had class tomorrow, as Rosé walked in the door to her college class she realized she was hella late seeing everyone in their sits being barely able to see infront of herself as her vision was blurry,her head throbbing, and the stench of alcohol reeked all over her and her clothes. Tripping and stumbling over her own feet making her way to her sit. "Bro you good? You look like shit!" Joy asked Rosé looking at Rosé like she was crazy. "And you reek like alcohol really bad." Joy laughing smacking Rosé's arm as the professor continued with the lesson. "Alright i'll soon later." Joy said while walking out the door shouting to Rosé in her sit who hadn't moved an inch since she got there. "Can I talk to you for a moment Miss Park?" Professor Kim said to Rosé from her desk infront of the stairs of seats. Rosé grunting as she got up from her sit wincing at the pain that was forming from all over her body from her sudden movement getting worse, while walking  over to her professor's desk leaning her hands on it hover over her professor that was sitting in her chair behind her desk. "Want to tell me why you were late to my class and why you look like shit and reek like alcohol!" Her professor shouted at her leaning forward to Rosé in her chair. Rosé leaning her head back tilting it to her left and right side cracking her neck from the weight that was creeping up it, licking her lips letting out a sigh before looking in her professor's eyes seeing how intimidated she was making her. "I- uhh indeed have a hungover Jennie." Rosé said gritting her teeth also panting through the pain she was having all in different spots over her body. Jennie more scared and intimidated by Rosé calling her by her name not professor Kim finding her quite attractive in such a state of mind. Seeing her in pain she took this chance to make her in more pain pulling her by the collar of her shirt. "You're a piece of shit Chaeyoung you know that." Jennie said pushing Rosé off her desk but it just ended up biting her in ass, as Rosé grabbed her by her head gripping her hair. "Yeah you're the one to talk." Rosé said whispering onto Jennie's lips before letting her out of her grip walking out the door. What the fuck just happened? Rosé asked herself walking through the halls of her university exiting the building.

Rosé walking up the steps to her dorm outside fixing to unlock the door till she heard her phone ding

New text message: We're here to inform you that you're Professor Kim has kicked you out of her class. Thank you for staying with us.

Walking back to her ex professor's classroom seeing her in there with the lights on from it being night time. "What the fuck Jennie!" Rosé yelled swinging the door open locking it behind her walking to the girl. "Oh please Chaeyoung you weren't gonna do anything with your life anyways and if you were it'd be you becoming an alcoholic." Jennie said within a split second after that came out of her mouth she was slammed against her desk. "Ugh you have some nerves." Rosé said growling clenching her jaw gripping Jennie's blazer she had on. "Jesus Christ Chaeyoung!" Jennie said looking at her ex student's outburst. "WHAT JENNIE WHAT?!" Rosé said gripping her blazer even tighter. "You never treated me or saw me as professor or teacher or even paid attention in my class at all and i'm just some bitch you had to face everyday so why are you so mad about me kicking you out of my class?!" Jennie yelled asking the girl with full rage in her. Hormones. Angry. Was rushing throughout both girls at the moment. Rosé grabbing Jennie's waist fast and hard smashing her lips on her ex professor's lips. Sliding everything off the desk onto the floor Rosé picking Jennie up unbelting her belt sliding them down a little but still on her harden cock. Taking off her skirt throwing on the floor, ripping Jennie's clothes off her body except for her bra and panties sliding them off her. Smashing her lips back onto Jennie's sticking her tongue down her throat once she slightly opened her mouth for her enter. Squeezing and grabbing her boobs roughly in both her hands. Jennie moaning in Rosé's mouth through their kisses. Removing her hands from Jennie's breasts, she slid them down to grab her cock stroking it gently before she enter the girl's vagina. "O- AHHHHH!" Jennie moaned out scratching at Rosé's shoulder blades letting her ex student fuck her on her desk. Feeling the desk move with them. Rosé leaning against Jennie laying her down on the desk placing her legs over her shoulder giving her cock better access inside Jennie's pussy. "OHHH YEAH THAT FEELS REALLY FUCKING GOOD!" Jennie moaned out grabbing the desk with her dead life as Rosé pounding herself in and out of her vagina grunting and moaning. Grabbing Jennie's thighs that were over her shoulder. The thoughts of her being fucked by one of her students is overwhelming her. Laying back up removing her legs from Rosé's shoulders pulling herself closer on her cock hugging the girl tightly as she continued fucking her, beginning to ride her cock rubbing her ass back and forth on her desk. Rosé wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist letting her ride her dick pumping herself in and out of her with strong thrusts and strokes, feeling Jennie and her were both close to cumming she sped up ramming herself in and out of Jennie faster hearing the older girl whimper from the speed she kept going faster and faster. "CHAEYOUNG! My vagina you're gonna rip it open!" Jennie cried out as Rosé sprung her cum in her, her thrusts still strong and hard. Jennie feeling like her pussy was being destroyed by Rosé's big cock that was buried inside of her. Cumming on her student's member. "FUCK PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Jennie moaned out still cumming inside each other, Rosé grunting and moaning as well, as Jennie's words were affecting her the whole time that she must've been doing a pretty good job from all her loud moans and whimpers. Jennie never thought a college student could live up to her sex standards in her entire life. Coming down from each other's highs Rosé finally pulled out of her, both getting dressed again. They thought they never needed that much pleasure down there. "If that clearly doesn't tell you i like you than i don't know what does." Rosé said to Jennie kissing her connecting their foreheads.

(CHAENNIE SMUTS.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara