Stripper J. Part VIII.

"Because I know you're into me."

Those words rang in her ears. Blank. No movement. Just blank. "Hello earth to Rosé." Jennie said waving her hands infront of her face. "I- we shou- should g- go." Rosé said panicking knowing Jennie knew she started having feelings for her. Rosé beginning to walk down the stairs from the rooftop leaving Jennie confused. "What the fuck just happened? Does she have feelings for me?" Jennie thought to herself walking down the stairs also. Rosé beginning to walk faster back to their beach house getting undressed hopping in the hot tub. "Rosé it's 1 in the morning what are you doing?" Jennie asked getting undressed hopping in herself. "My mind needs clearing." Rosé whispered looking at the bubbles that were forming in the hot tub. "About you liking me?" Jennie continued sitting in between Rosé's legs, resting her head on her chest under her chin. Rosé wrapping her arms around Jennie, resting her chin on her head. "It was bound to happen." Jennie whispered sinking more into Rosé's body. Feeling her move her head down to her neck, placing her on her cock that was rising up. "Rosé we're in the open." Jennie said grabbing her neck, looking embarrassed. Rosé rotating her picking her up beginning to carry her into their beach house, laying her down on the white carpet in their living room. Rosé entering her cock back in her, laying on top of her. "I don't like you back." Jennie mumbled on her neck feeling the younger begin to pick up her speed. "What else is new." Rosé whispered connecting their wet naked bodies more into each other's. In denial. Jennie knew she liked her back just didn't wanna say anything. Afraid that she would end up leaving her once the baby is born, and so many other things. "If you don't like me back then say the exact words, I don't like you back." Rosé said testing Jennie's patience and real feelings. Noticing the older girl was silent, feeling the older wrap her arms more around her neck. In response Rosé brought her hand down to her clit beginning to rub it while her cock was still inside her, poking in and out. "Right there don't stop. DON'T STOP." Jennie moaned out lifting her knees bringing them on Rosé's back. "Say it Jennie." Rosé whispered harshly against her ear, vigorously beginning to rub her clit. "AHHHH I DO! I LIKE YOU BACK! I WAS LYING DON'T STOP BABY!" Jennie cried out, digging her nails in her back. Wet noises were able to be heard in the open space living room as she started rubbing it faster right along with her beginning to pound her as well. "You're a liar." Rosé said angry, beginning to take her anger out by pounding her harder with more force. "My vagina it hurts! Your poking our baby!" Jennie moaned out loud in pain, as she started getting rug burn on her back from the carpet that she was laying on. "Just cum already shit!" Jennie yelled out frustrated digging her nails in Rosé's scalp. After a few more thrusts, Rosé began shooting her cum in Jennie. Jennie feeling her walls clench as she released her cum on her cock, burying it with her cum. "FUCK!" Jennie shrieked out, arching her back off the white carpet into Rosé's body. Riding each other's orgasms out, coming down from their highs as Rosé collapsed on Jennie from exhaustion. "Ahhh fucking shit Chaeyoung." Jennie groaned out in pain releasing her legs off Rosé's back onto the carpet with her knees still up. Rosé passing out on top of her with her cock still inside of her. "Rosé? Rosie? Chaeyoung!" Jennie calling out her name wrapping her arms around her neck again beginning to fall asleep too once she realized the younger girl had passed out on top of her.

"Jennie honey you home?" Jennie waking up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Realizing where she was with Rosé still on top of her still inside of her as well. "Rosé get off of me!" Jennie shouted pushing her off of her wincing at the pain of Rosé's cock exiting her pussy. As she began running into their bedroom putting some clothes. "Get dressed Rosé!" Jennie said throwing clothes at her. "Mom, dad hi!" Jennie giving both her parents a hug. "Where's Chaeyoung sweetheart?" Her dad asked looking around walking into the living room. Jennie forgetting they fucked on the living carpet with no blanket or anything once she looked at the spot they were just laying at. "Uhh she's uhhh getting dressed." Jennie responded looking away from her parents fixing her messy hair. "Did you guys make love sweetie?" Her mom asked her pinching her cheeks. "Mom stop." Jennie laughed pulling her mother's hands away from her face. "Speaking of the devil Park fucking Chaeyoung." Her dad said walking closer to her.

"Still sticking your dick in my daughter did you not learn your lesson by the first pregnancy. Did you want twins is that it?"

"Would that be such a bad thing now would it Mr.Kim mmm?"

"You little tall motherfucker." Jennie's father shouted kneeing her in her balls, as she plopped down on the floor grabbing her area. "Harold!" Jennie's mom yelled hitting her husband's chest. Jennie rushing over to Rosé, kneeing down infront of her placing her hand on her cheek. "She's only 19 dad!" Jennie yelled looking at her dad. "Exactly and you're 28 now! 9 years apart! She's still a fucking minor not to mention she drinks!" He yelled fixing to hit her again but was being held back by her mom. "What the fuck do you expect was going to happening! I was a fucking stripper!" Jennie shouted tears rushing down her face. "Could y'all leave." Rosé grunted out in pain wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist, holding her back from her rushing to hit her dad. "Yeah let's go Harold." Jennie's mom whispered to her him. "Fine don't bother texting me or calling and neither you're mother i'm through with you!" He yelled out opening the door walking out of the beach house with Jennie's mom.

Jennie letting the tears stain her cheeks as more came down felling on the floor with Rosé's arms around her. "I got you i'm here it's okay." Rosé whispered comforting Jennie as she cried more and more in her arms. Getting tired from crying beginning to fall asleep in her arms. Rosé picking her up wrapping her arms around her waist carrying her to their bedroom on their bed. Placing her down gently on it laying on top of her wrapping her arms around her neck. Jennie slightly opening her eyes wrapping her arms around Rosé's wrap, putting the thick blanket on top of both of them. Feeling Rosé beginning to drift off to sleep on top of her. Rubbing circles in her back beginning to fall asleep again too from exhaustion and from crying.

Oh my god I just made a mess in this story. 😂😂🤭 Enjoy byeeeeee. 😈✌🏽