Rapper PK.

Just in case y'all don't know PK stands for Park. 😂😂 okay continue what you came her for 😌😏.

"Jennie hurry your ass up!" Lisa shouted from downstairs. As I was finishing putting on my makeup in my bedroom. "We're gonna be late!" Jisoo whined from also down the stairs. Getting done, I walked down the stairs to meet my 2 bestfriend's to go to my favorite idol's concert. "Your gonna wear a pink crop top so she can realize you in the crowd from your bright colors huh? Lisa asked while smirking at the girl opening the front door walking to the car.

"Yes and unlike you guys i'm not wearing black." Jennie smirked getting in the car. Going to the stadium they played Park Chaeyoung's rap songs in the car on the way there. Since that was who they were going to see. You got the sign right?" Jisoo asked Lisa while she had her eyes set on the road. "Yes and Jennie your gonna hold it up. It says fuck me daddy." Lisa grinned. Giving the poster to Jennie in the back seat. "The fuck no you hold it!" Jennie shouted fixing the sign's words so it was more clear and easier to read from a distance, trying to hand it back to the thai girl but she wouldn't take it. "So glad I had enough money to buy front row tickets. Jennie mumbled under her breath. "So you can see your crush oooohhhh." Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows at Jennie. "Ew stop." Jennie laughed smacking her shoulder. "Okay we're here fuckers let's go find are seats since we're late anyways. "Jisoo getting out the car fast leaving Jennie and Lisa behind. "Bitch wait for us!" Lisa shouted running to her with Jennie.

"Here are your seats lady's." The security guard said walking away from there. Making themselves comforted in their seats while they waited for her to step foot on stage.

"It's packed out there Chaeyoung like damn!" Rosé's manager said to her, fixing her earpieces. Wearing a black silky button shirt with tight black ripped skinny jeans and with black Chelsea boots. "I'm ready this get this show on a road!" Rosé shouted walking backstage fixing to walk on stage. "Take it easy don't overwork yourself." One of her staff member said giving her, her microphone.

"Yeah alright."

"How you feeling Seoul?!"

Rosé looking through the crowd walking more on stage to the floor front row section. Searching the crowd while getting into her first song on her set list. Not finding someone who really is sticking out to her. Rosé halfway through her concert finally finding a girl who caught her eye. In a pink crop top next to to other girl's in black. Holding up a sign clearing embarrassed to hold it looking more forced from the other people around her. "Wait hold the fuck up is she looking at you?!" Lisa yelled shaking Jennie's shoulder seeing the rapper's eyes on her. "Jennie prepare yourself right now like right now!" Jisoo placing her heads on her head fixing to lose her shit. Rosé walking over to the girl still singing her lines. Crouching down infront of her reading her sign, thinking it was perfect timing to her upcoming lyrics she was fixing to rap.

I want it deeper in your ocean

Deeper in your ocean

Let me swim it baby

Tell me you want it deeper

Rosé chuckling in her mic as she bought the song to the end. Reading the sign the girl was holding up. "The girl right there in the pink. You. Damnnn just damn." Rosé letting a soft smile creep upon on her lips walking away from the girl. "Jennie! You lucky ass bitch ho-" Jisoo even more shocked on what the rapper said next. "Jennie is her name Jennie?" Rosé asked pointing at the girl she was just infront of her holding up a very inappropriate sign. "Yes it's Jennie. Jennie Kim!" Lisa shouted waving at the rapper. "Cute." Rosé walking to the other side of the stage shyly.