Stripper J. Part II.

(I didn't like how it end and I kinda want to make this smut kinda into a story 😂🙈)

~The next day

Jennie went to the doctor just to make sure she wasn't pregnant. "Alright Jennie I have good news and no bad news!" Her doctor said taking a stool sitting next to her as she finished getting dressed. "Congratulations you're pregnant!" The doctor said giving Jennie her a picture of her ultrasound. Indeed she was pregnant. "Now wanting a abortion is a option and wanting to keep it is also another option just think about them both before making a choice." Her doctor said looking at her. Jennie didn't have to think about it she wanted it to keep it. "I want to keep it." Jennie said smiling at her doctor. "Alright then we will have a follow up with the baby every month sounds good?" Her doctor asked giving her a soft smile. "Sounds good." Jennie said giving her doctor a gummy smile. "Oh also here's the DNA test of who the father is which comes up to a girl who actually has a penis I do checkups on her too." Her doctor said giving her the paper proving it true what she just said to her. Jennie looking at her doctor giving her a nod walking out of the doctor's place.

~one week later.

Jennie didn't have sex with anybody. She called in and told her manager what happened and who she was pregnant by her manager being kind enough that he gave her a week off. Jennie finally going back to her stripper club and back to her manager as she walked in the club seeing a full crowd. Getting into her clean black bra with her black thong walking on the stage still not showing as she was just 1 week into her pregnancy. Finishing she saw a couple approach her being dragged by one of them in the same room she once was in with Rosé bringing back memories. "Hey." Rosé said grabbing the girl's waist pulling her into her. Jennie shocked to see who grabbed her out of the crowd full of people getting at her. "Hey I missed you." Jennie said pecking Rosé's lips. "I missed you too." Rosé said as they continued kissing Jennie pulling Rosé on the same black couch sitting on her cock. Jennie tonguing Rosé, as Rosé unbelted her pants pulling them down under her knees ripping Jennie's thong not fully undressing herself or Jennie. Rosé placing Jennie on her cock feeling her warmth as she enter the girl on top of her. Jennie still kissing Rosé sinking under the girl's touch knowing she's fucking the girl who got her pregnant. Rubbing herself on her cock back and forth. Placing her hands on each side of the couch around Rosé grabbing Jennie's cheeks pulling her into another kiss. Feeling her vagina as if it was on fire she the fast pace they were going at. "Ughhh!" Rosé grunted out grabbing Jennie's legs squeezing them. Jennie riding Rosé's member like the world was fixing to end right there and then. Feeling her walls clench and a knot growing in her stomach as she started cumming on Rosé's dick that she was sitting on. Riding her orgasm out as she continued as she rode Rosé's cock. Rosé not pulling out of her forgetting that she didn't finish. Rosé grabbing Jennie as she laid on top of her pulling in and out of her placing her hands on each side of Jennie on the couch. Grinding in her, kissing Jennie's chin as she moaned feeling the vibration from the moan in her mouth. Jennie flipping positions getting on top of Rosé connecting her hands with her above her hand, Rosé laying down not laying up. Jennie riding her cock once again. Rosé seeing Jennie's tits bounce up and down infront of her face as she rode her dick. Jennie beginning plopping up and down on Rosé's dick earning loud pounding sounds to be heard around in the room. "Just like that baby just like that." Rosé groaned out looking down to her dick moving in and out of Jennie's vagina. Seeing it soaked by wetness as the noises of them connected begun becoming louder and louder the harder she would plop on it. Plopping and riding on it Rosé thought her day couldn't get any better than this. "Your cock feels so good inside of me!" Jennie moaned still plopping on Rosé's dick.

"You like my cock?"

"I like it I love it I like having it inside of me!"

"Yeah baby?"

"Yeah yes oh god yes!"

"Riding it faster then."

"Yes daddy yes."

Jennie riding Rosé harder and faster. Jennie probably thinking that Rosé's cock was probably poking the baby as she slowed down her pace feeling Rosé cum enter her. "Faster." Rosé moaned out pressing her tongue against Jennie's neck, as Jennie did as she was told she started moving faster on her member letting her cum in her. Riding Rosé's orgasm out. Rosé finished shooting her cum in her she didn't pull out of her and Jennie didn't get of her dick either as Jennie wrapped her arms around her neck. Rosé rubbing circles on Jennie's back, her cock still buried in her. "I have to tell you something." Jennie said whispering on Rosé's shoulder burying her face in her neck afterwards. "Hmm." Rosé said still rubbing circles on Jennie's back. "I'm pregnant."