Stripper J. Part VII.

Jennie waking up to the sun hitting her face from the open blinds she never cares to close or shut but to the same feeling and familiar pair of arms wrapped around her. Park Chaeyoung. Her baby daddy. The person she hates. But the person she adores of their beautiful hazel eyes. The feeling of warmth coming from Rosé's body sent cold chills down her spine. Jennie looking down to see the arms that were wrapped around her were brushed against hers, as their hands were in each other's feeling how well they fitted together. "Rosie get up." Jennie said in a raspy voice knowing she was fucked as soon as Rosie left her mouth, as she normally never or did call her that till now. "Mmmm Rosie? That one is new how cute." Rosé said groaning out in her low morning voice snuggling her face more in Jennie's neck than it already was. The older girl departing their connected hands releasing herself from Rosé's grip running making her way into the bathroom. Not missing the the toilet, as she started puking letting it all out resting her hands on the toilet seat. Hearing footsteps approach her feeling the same familiar hands put her hair up in a bun. "Morning sickness or pregnancy sickness?" Rosé asked leaning against the sink cabinet. "Fuck you." Jennie said leaning backwards against the bathroom tub, grabbing a towel wiping her mouth with it. "Your a pain in the ass you know that but I guess happy birthday Jennie." Rosé said looking at Jennie getting up walking downstairs leaving Jennie shocked that she remembered today was her birthday. "Thank you!" Jennie shouted smiling like a idiot walking to the sink. "You're welcome!" She heard Rosé shout back still hearing her footsteps walk downstairs. Jennie cleaning herself off while she was in the shower she couldn't help but get a great smell of food coming downstairs.

"You made my favorite breakfast food sausage and eggs." Jennie said drying her hair with a towel that was wrapped around her neck. Sitting down seeing Rosé place a plate of food of sausages and eggs infront of her. Rosé grabbing a chair placing it beside Jennie sitting close to her spreading her legs open on each side of the chair, her arms resting on the back of it. "I may be a asshole or dick or whatever but not on people's birthday." Rosé said lower than usual catching Jennie's attention, as she placed her fork down to look at her. Those fucking eyes when am I ever gonna get used to them? Jennie thought to herself still being able to look the girl in the eyes. Seeing the younger girl clench her jaw out of anger. "You need to chill but thank you." Jennie laughed softly smacking Rosé's cheek lightly. Before she could even begin eating again Rosé grabbed Jennie's fork taking a bite of her sausage. "What are you doing!" Jennie shouted at Rosé smacking her shoulder. "Here." Rosé handing the sausage that was on the fork closer to her mouth with her other hand below her mouth, as Jennie took a bite of it. "Stop eating my food!" Jennie said covering her mouth that had food in it. "I'd rather eat you. Out." Rosé whispered to Jennie pulling the towel that was still wrapped around her neck closer to her. "Stop you asshole i'm trying to eat." Jennie said pushing her away from her back into the chair that was facing her side. Stuffing her face even more so she wouldn't try kissing her again that was almost attempted by the fact she kinda wanted her to. Jennie grabbing the plate that was empty taking it to the sink washing it off. As she finished she made her way back to the chair, sitting down next to Rosé letting out a loud sigh, catching her attention looking her in the eyes. "Happy birthday." Rosé whispered as she leaned in locking lips with Jennie. "Thank you." Jennie muttered in between the kisses they were sharing, as they were interrupted by a phone ringing. "I- I got- gotta take this." Jennie said clearing her throat walking into their bedroom for privacy. While Jennie was on the phone Rosé decided to play super Mario Kart to keep herself busy while the phone call Jennie was having was getting pretty long call. "My dad wants to speak to you that's who was calling my mom and dad to wish me a happy birthday." Jennie said walking over to Rosé handing her, her phone. Rosé walking into the bedroom shutting the door behind herself before answering the phone putting it on speaker for some unknown reason.