assassin.

"Rosé let's go! Stop fucking around!"

"Alright! I'm coming damn!"

Park Chaeyoung. 17. Doing what i can to get through and by in life. You're probably thinking... what the fuck? I know right? Crazy ain't it? Day 327. Gang leader. Crips. Bloods... fuck crips... all they ever do is cause me and my crew and my boys problems. The days get shorter. The nights get longer. Blood. Punches. Kicks. Is all it took for me to get jump into becoming the bloods new leader. Who ever knew my dad was once the bloods leader? Pass it down why don't you dad and not fucking tell me about? Why not Alice? Why me? Why me father?! FUCK! I miss you! Told me once when I was 14, at exactly midnight you told me you had to do something. Never come back... YOU NEVER COME BACK! You promised me. YOU FUCKING PROMISED! Saw you on the news next day. Mom holding me and Alice in her arms as we all three watched the news that day. Driveby shooting. Kim. Kim was my dad's name ha. Just Kim. No last name, no middle name, nothing just Kim.

The day after I was jumped into the gang I ran home. 6 in the morning... surprised I made it there to be honest... legs wobbling ready to give up. Blood dripping down my face. My vision became blurry every step I took. Realized I was crying, telling myself i'm strong I got this on the way there. Alice and mom gave up on life. Couldn't bring themselves to live another day without Kim. My dad. Alice was first. Then my mom. Leaving me all alone in this cruel world. Packed my shit up and left, didn't go to school basically dropped out I just ran with the only thing I had with me. My backpack on my back, made it safe to a hotel and stayed there for god knows how long. Woke up one day and saw a guy breaking in through my hotel window room I was staying at.

Flashback-

"Help me." Trying my best to push the dude of me. "Get off me! I yelled, grabbing my knife stabbing him with it repeatedly. Till he just laid on me lifeless. Pushing him off, I got up and stood there... hovering over this dead still body. "We found him!" Snapping my head to where that voice came from. To being held by two big dudes, putting a bag over my head and tying my hands together throwing me in the back of a big ass van.

I didn't know what was going on... just the vehicle coming to a stop and being thrown out of it, as they removed the bag from my head. "Leader." The stranger man said bowing down to me. "Wha-what the fuck? WHERE AM I?!" I yelled with my hands still tied together by a zip tie that was strongly rubbing up against my flesh making me bleed. "You're with us from now on leader."

And that was it. All of it. That was... just it.

Present time-

"Get your head out of your ass Zach!" Shouting out at the top of my lungs. "Fucking idiot." I muttered walking to my car. "Got the girl's address?" The ginger boy asked. "Yes, and you're done for the day." Starting the engine to my car I was in, driving away searching for the mystery girl that all are money was all on. I want her. I need my money! Smacking my hand against the steering wheel. Taking a sharp left hearing cars behind me honk and beep their horns. "Fuck off!"

Jennie Kim. Click.

26 years old. Click. 9 years apart. Click.

Single. Click.

Lives alone. Click.

Straight. Click. Haha not for long miss Kim.

Paris. Click.