Stripper J. Part VI.

⚠️ PLEASE READ! IT DESCRIBES THIS PART OF THE STORY AND WHAT THIS PART IS ABOUT! ⬇️
So basically this part of the story is about Jennie and Rosé getting to know each other a bit more, defining their relationship in a way neither one of them want but think it's for the best. Jennie and Rosé but mostly Jennie being confused on what they want. Jennie telling herself she hates Rosé and needs to hate Rosé for entering her life in an unexpected way by pregnancy, getting her knocked up but really she should be thanking her because she got her out of the stripper life she was in that was really bad for her and her mental health. Rosé is there trying to make them work and their relationship and her wanting to help Jennie, take care of their baby they're fixing to have. Jennie saying she's done having sex with Rosé because of the baby that's already on it's way. Them both sharing mixed emotions about different things. It's kinda a mess right now the state they are in and Jennie's birthday tomorrow which will be in the next part of the story. Jennie wanting to spend it with Rosé but doesn't want to admit it, in a state of mind of denial.

Rosé pulling her shorts and boxers back up from the hand job she received from Jennie. "Yes ma'am my cock is big." Rosé said chuckling to herself softly. Her already being buzzed from the 2 bottles she had of soju. Jennie getting up off the couch grabbing her arm placing it over her shoulder wrapping her other arm around her waist helping her walk to their room. "God why am you so tall?" Jennie said as the younger girl basically towered over her. "I'm only 6 foot." Rosé slurring her words pouting sticking out her bottom lip. Jennie looking at her in awe seeing the soft side of Rosé. But was shocked when Rosé told her how tall she really was. Her being 5'4 she was starting to think she was tiny to Rosé. Melting at the sight of her, who was still sticking out her bottom lip. "Oh my god stop it's fine!" Jennie said trying to comfort the girl. All Jennie wanted to do was hold and cuddling with the girl from how cute she thought she was being at the moment. She grabbed the doorknob opening the bedroom door dropping Rosé on the bed, changing into a bra and underwear getting under the blankets pulling it over herself. Drifting off to sleep next to Rosé who was already passed out.

Rosé feeling the sunlight hit her face trying to block it as she moved and fell off the bed. "Ow fucking shit!" Rosé groaned out getting up from the floor undressing herself. "Dumbass." Jennie said laughing at the girl who was struggling trying to take off her clothes but finally did, her hopping in the shower. Jennie falling back to sleep, as woke up to someone she felt sit next to her on the side of the bed. Opening her eyes to Rosé, her black hair wet water dripping down her body as she had a towel wrapped around her cock and legs. Rosé leaning back, her hands under Jennie's thighs looking at her. Jennie couldn't take her eyes off her, as she laid up touching Rosé's left cheek rubbing her thumb against the cut she still had on her lip from her dad 2 days ago looking in her eyes. "You have hazel eyes." Jennie whispered completely lost in them. "About time you noticed." Rosé said laughing leaning closer to Jennie. "Aren't they pretty?" Rosé whispered sexually to her. "Shut up!" Jennie yelled smacking her chest which caused a loud noise. Rosé getting on top of Jennie removing the blankets off her body. Taking off her towel removing Jennie's bra and underwear. Jennie sliding her hands in Rosé's wet black hair kissing her. Letting the water that was coming off of her onto herself. Jennie getting on top of Rosé sitting on her cock beginning to move on top of her. Her grip getting tighter in Rosé's hair sliding her tongue in her mouth. Rosé gripping the back of Jennie's thighs under her ass. "Fuck." Rosé hissed out biting into Jennie's neck. "I fucking hate you." Jennie moaned out loudly moving one of her hands onto the wall infront of her as the other was still in Rosé's wet hair. Moving her legs closer to Rosé's. Riding her faster feeling the bed moving underneath them. Jennie scratching the wall and gripping Rosé's head tighter. "JENNIE! It UGHHH!" Rosé moaned in between the pain of Jennie grabbing her wet hair. "Yeah uhhh fuck baby!" Jennie moaned out putting her head in Rosé's neck. "Baby? Did you just call me baby?" Rosé asked whispering in Jennie's ear. "Shut up CHAEYOUNG SHUT UP!" Jennie yelled moving harder on her cock. Jennie feeling Rosé's balls tighten, her moving up slightly  pulling Rosé's dick out of her stroking it as cum started shooting out of her cock onto Jennie's stomach and hand. Stroking it faster. "Stop stop stop! Oh my god stop!" Rosé moaned out as Jennie didn't listen stroking her cock faster, more cum coming out onto her stomach dripping down to her vagina. Rosé leaning her head back against the wall breathing in and out heavily as she finished and Jennie  as well. "I'm never having sex with you ever again." Jennie said walking off into the bathroom closing the door behind her hearing the shower water turn on.