sex education.

Desk moving from hard thrusts. Moans. Whimpers. Grunts. Growls. Sweat. Bend over the teacher's desk. Breasts on student's paperwork. Face sideways against the cold wooden desk. Body jolting forward. Faster. Harder. In each thrust. Hands gripping the edge of the desk. Gripping the desk for support. For your body. But most importantly for your life.

Breathing heavily. Deeply. Legs fixing to give out. Words slipping past your mouth. Your lips that you now regret. The girl hovering over you. Behind you. As requested she dives deeper in you.

"Fuck! MS. PARK!" Jennie screamed out gripping the desk harder. Jennie bending over it. Letting her sex education teacher fuck her from the behind. If this is what teasing your teacher gets you. Damn... Jennie thought to herself.

Jennie's sick obsession just grew deeper and deeper for her teacher. Jennie looking at the way she'd come in the classroom. Sit on the edge of her desk and talk to the class. Notice me. Ms. Park. Notice me. Black button up shirt, tucked neatly in her pants. Black tie hanging around her neck. How I would love to choke you with it MS. PARK!

Coming to school my dresses. Skirts. Getting higher and higher. Doing what I thought and hoped it would. It caught her attention. Crossing my legs, leaning forward in my seat. Licking my lips while glaring into her light brown eyes. Catching her attention, while she looked at me for a few seconds before looking away to the rest of the class. Quite satisfied with it. I leaned back in my seat with a smirk on my face.

School bells ringing. Getting up from my seat gliding my fingers of the desk I was just sitting at over to her. Grabbing my obsession's hips as she grabbed me in by my ass. Picking me up, and putting me on her teacher's desk.

Grabbing her belt, pulling her in right between my legs. Moaning as I felt her bulge meet my center. You have me where you want me Ms. Park...

Doors locking. Fucking me on and against her desk. Wrapping my arm and gripping her head with my hands. Her burying her face in my neck, as she grunts against it. Feeling her hot breath send chills down my spine. Legs wrapping around her waist. Pulling her deeper in me. "Fuck me Ms. Park!" I moaned out loud.

My obsession. My teacher. "Teach me about sex education." I moan in her ear feeling her cock stretch out my hole. "Oh I will. I am!" She grunts grabbing my waist harshly, before jamming into me roughly again. Earning a high pitch squeal from my mouth.

"Just like that don't stop!"

Chaeyoung wasn't gonna lie when she said she loved having her dick and balls deep and buried inside her student because she did. It felt so good. Nutting the girl to death. She couldn't help but get turned on when her student Jennie would come to school wearing dresses that barely went over her ass. Making her dick twitch, harden and strain against her bare thigh in her black slacks.

Snapping back to reality. In between her student Jennie's legs, fucking her roughly. Her balls began tightening. Her dick throbbing with pleasure. Chaeyoung gripping Jennie's waist pushing her off the desk and more into her body.

"Yes! Fuck take me!" Jennie moaned grabbing Chaeyoung's face colliding their foreheads together. Chaeyoung panting as she felt Jennie starting to cum. Not being so far behind as Chaeyoung herself started shooting thick ropes of cum into her student. Her cock twitching inside the girl as she started milking her.

After what seemed like eternity. Cum and their mixed love juices squirting when Chaeyoung pulled out, landing on the desk and down Jennie's thighs onto the head of Chaeyoung's shaft.

"Who would've known having sex with one of their students would turn out to be this good."

"Something we can both agree on Ms.Park."

Oh my god.... why is this one so short? 😂 umm anyways enjoy? 😛