Chapter Thirty Five-Walk Me Home

"Walk me home in the dead of night
I can't be alone with all that's on my mind, mhm
So say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside"
-P!nk

"Walk me home in the dead of nightI can't be alone with all that's on my mind, mhmSo say you'll stay with me tonight'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside"-P!nk

————————
"Magnus is such a saint for portalling us to Tokyo" I said as we entered my bedroom.
"Yeah. But how would they feel?" Alec said as I groaned.
"Seriously? Still?" I questioned, turning to face him.
"Yes, seriously. Fatty tuna sounds degrading" he whined.
"I guess I'm just glad you didn't ask in front of the chef" I responded.
"What do you want them to be called? Obese tuna? Overweight tuna?" I questioned with a teasing smile.
"Shut up, I got you something" Alec brushed off, moving over to stand in front of me.
"Me?" I asked.
"No, Clary. Come on, who do you think?" He asked whilst raising one eyebrow, which I was kinda jealous of.
"I don't appreciate the sarcasm Alexander" I responded, putting an arm over his shoulder.
Ignoring my teasing, he pulled out a little charm from his pocket.
"It's suppose to bring you luck and protection" Alec stated, pressing it to my hand.
"I love it Alec, thank you" I responded, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Pulling away, I placed the charm on my bedside table. Before I realised, Alec pulled me back and pressed a deeper kiss to my lips. It had been a few days since our first date and, in public, we kept everything normal. Behind closed doors, he had built up confidence that was really sexy honestly. Wrapping my arms his neck, I felt Alec's hand go lower. I giggled slightly, Alec's hand urging me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"You're getting so good at this" I mumbled between kisses, running my hands through his raven hair at the base of his neck.
I felt the eldest Lightwood move back, gently leaning down so I could land on the bed on my back. Keeping my legs locked around his waist, I forced him on top of me. His hands landed each side of my head, us both panting slightly from the lack of oxygen. Without wasting a second, I pulled Alec back down and reconnected our lips. I could hardly believe that I was his first kiss, he was good at it.

Both our phones went off at the same time, our groans following in sync.
"All I ask is for five minutes" I whined.
"We have just been gone two hours" Alec reminded me as he sat up, resting against his legs over my waist.
I looked up, watching as he brought his phone out of his pocket and checked it whilst I traced a rune on his arm.
"Izzy wants us to go get Jace from Magnus'" he stated as I groaned again.
"From what I've heard, Jace has been having a few conquests. I'd rather not walk in on that" I shuddered as Alec smiled.
"I'm not going alone Lena" he stated, leaning down and kissing my forehead.
"You know, you're a bad boyfriend dragging me there" I said as he got up off the bed.
"You'll get over it"

****
The sight we walked in on was not one I wanted to see. Jace was on top of a seelie, very much naked. I'm thankful blankets existed.
"And this one?" She asked, pointing to the stamina rune.
"Stamina" Jace responded.
"Ooh I like the sound of that" she whispered, trying to be sexy.
They started kissing, both clearly having no idea we were here. Jace probably knew actually, but didn't care.
"We have orders, let's go" Alec called as I averted my eyes.
Alec was just stood there, impatient and annoyed.
"I'm a little tied up" Jace called between kisses.
I enjoyed kissing, but the sound of it made me shiver.
"Not yet you're not," the seelie purred, "you're both welcome to join us" she carried on whilst sitting up.
"Trust me, we're good" I responded with a tight lipped smile.
"You're loss. I'll give you a minute" she called, rushing past us with a thin blanket on.