Chapter Thirty Six-Physical

"All night I'll riot with you
I know you got my back and you know I got you
So come on, come on, come on
Let's get physical
Lights out and follow the noise
Baby keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice
So come on, come on, come on
Let's get physical"
-Dua Lipa

"All night I'll riot with youI know you got my back and you know I got youSo come on, come on, come onLet's get physicalLights out and follow the noiseBaby keep on dancing like you ain't got a choiceSo come on, come on, come onLet's get physical"-...

—————————

"Hey Magnus" I greeted as the warlock opened the door.
"Hey Moonlight" Magnus responded, wrapping me in an embrace.
I ushered my brothers and Brendon through the door, who had just came a few hours prior.
"So, what did you need?" Magnus asked, turning to us.
His eyes locked onto Brendon, smirking slightly. Brendon met Magnus' eyes, staring intently. I watched the exchange, already knowing we made a match from heaven.
"We need a bit of warlock magic for Joe's wound" Nick cut in, clearly watching the exchange as well.
"I can...sort that easily" Magnus replied, tearing his eyes away.
"I'm proud of you for thinking of this" I whispered to Nick as Magnus got to work on Joe's wound on his arm.
"I'm great, aren't I?" He boasted quietly as I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Magnus" Joe said, standing up and next to us.
"As payment, maybe you can accompany to a bar, pretty boy?" Magnus flirted with Brendon.
"Me? I'm up for a drink" He shrugged with a smile.
"We'll leave you to it" I said.
"This was your plan, wasn't it?" Brendon whispered, stopping me and Nick before we left.
"Whoever said that?" Nick asked.
"Well, I don't care. He's hot, my type completely" he whispered in response.
"Go enjoy yourself then" I said, urging him off.

****
I had just came back from the training room, deciding to take a shower and dry my hair. I felt refreshed from a shower considering I had been training with my brothers for hours. I had a message from Magnus saying he knew what we were doing also and the two hit it off, which I was really happy for. Magnus had some so much for us, it was time for a little repayment.

My bedroom door opened as pulled a shirt on, seeing Alec.
"Hey" I said to Alec, standing up as his lips connected to mine.
"Alec, woah what's up?" I asked between kisses.
"I think that we should take...the next step" he whispered.
"The sex step?" I questioned quietly as he stepped back, his hand running through his raven hair nervously.
"Yeah...I know I love you and I want to show you that" Alec stated, glancing away.
"Are you sure you want to?" I asked, hoping he didn't feel pressured.
He nodded, searching my expression hesitantly.
"Are you?" He shot back.
"I...I'm worried that you'll leave" I whispered.
"Why would I do that?" He asked with a cute tilt of his head.
"It's not the first time it's happened" I shrugged, avoiding his eyes.

Alec cupped my cheek, kissing my forehead.
"I want this, I want you" he responded reassuringly. 
I leant up, connecting our lips again. I trusted Alec with my life. I loved him and he loved me. He wasn't like anyone else because it was actual love. His lips opened against mine, his tongue grazing mine hungrily. I felt Alec's hands run up and down my back as I pulled his hair lightly earning a groan of pleasure against my lips. We backed up, my legs hitting the bed. Grabbing Alec's shoulders, I pulled him on top of me against the bed. It was like the position from this morning, but I knew this time we'd go further.