four

"professor told me that after the examinations, we'll start with our research." jungkook heard seokjin said.

a key requirement of graduating students to get out of uni is to conduct a research study.
"oh. sleepless nights, here we come."

"we've done our groupings, if you can still remember," seokjin said, "and since we're the ones who live closer than the other members, we could work together."

jungkook could hear their conversation perfectly from the kitchen.
he just sat there and drank his cup of coffee while using his phone, as he waits for the laundry machine to finish.
'wait. does that mean he's gonna stay here? or come here everyday?' jungkook asked himself.

"yeah. we could work on that."

he heard seokjin put his hands together.
"perfect. i believe we'll start a week after the exams."

namjoon groaned.
"i'm so not ready to do research stuff yet."

seokjin laughed as jungkook stood up and decided to make them coffee.
"while i'm here, we should really review. i brought my stuff so we could have actual notes because i know you're lazy and you don't take down notes." seokjin said and jungkook heard seokjin place papers in the center table. he laughed at that. he knew namjoon's very lazy to take down notes and he'd rather store them directly in his memory chip inside his brain or something.

"notes are for the lame." he heard namjoon say that earned him chuckle from seokjin.

jungkook walked up to them and placed the tray down.
"wow. thanks, man." seokjin said and got his coffee.

"thanks." namjoon said and took a bite on the cookies by the plate.

"there's more by the kitchen if that's not enough." he replied to both of them.

"ooooh, guess i'll be emptying the cookie jar, then." seokjin teased.

"i swear to god i'll stop buying cookies when you're the only one who eats everything." namjoin said.