thirty-four

"say," jungkook said, "what're you planning to do on your birthday, hyung?"

all three of them were huddled together by the centertable again, reviewing for their upcoming finals.
jungkook liked reviewing with his hyungs a lot, especially with namjoon, because when he couldn't understand anything, namjoon is there to help him out.
"nothing fanciful," seokjin replied, writing notes on his paper, "maybe just hang out with the two of you."

"do something productive," namjoon said.

"the only productive thing i can think of is to get drunk," seokjin replied nonchalantly.

"and you say i'm the lazy one," jungkook said, looking at his namjoon hyung. namjoon just shrugged his shoulders.

for another hour, they all fell silent and focused on their notes. every now and then, jungkook would steal glances at seokjin. he wore a loose clothing like he always does, a shirt inside and a sweater. jungkook always found this adorable, the way almost all of seokjin's clothes are too big for him but is enough for his wide shoulders.

but all of his thoughts were put to a halt when seokjin suddenly slammed his pen on his paper and fell onto his back, legs and knees under the centertable.
"fuck this shit," he cursed, brows furrowed, "fuck college. i wanna self-destruct."

and honestly, same, jungkook thought to himself.
"i just want to take the longest goddamn break."

"i mean, you can," namjoon said as he was pressing numbers on his scientific calculator, "but don't expect to pass the exams."

"well, shit." seokjin said and he slowly sat up again.

when jungkook and taehyung met up for first subject, taehyung didn't look well.
"bro, you look like shit."

"hell yeah i am," taehyung answered in a monotone, "reviewing for exams isn't my forte." he added and yawned.

their week-long finals will start monday next week. as much as he can, jungkook is reviewing much earlier to let his brain get used to the hundred gigabytes of information he'll store in his brain (which, he admits to himself, is around thirty megabytes).

taehyung didn't even want to start reviewing yet and if jungkook didn't push him to start, he won't even try to review at all and will just go "fuck this." (which, jungkook thought, is a bad and a big mistake).

the two were walking down the hallway when jungkook glanced down at the campus' quadrangle. they were at the second floor and can still definitely see the faces below.
immediately, he saw seokjin talking animatedly with a female student. beside him, shawn was there laughing along with them. at the sight of the two being together, he felt jealous. namjoon was nowhere near them and made it much worse.

"why the hell are you frowning?" taehyung asked, brows furrowed.
"who are you even looking at—oh." his mouth formed an o shape when he saw what jungkook was looking at.

"i don't like him, tae." jungkook said.

"oh, that's the guy i was talking about," tae said and yawned again.

jungkook looked at him.
"huh?"

"that guy," tae eyed shawn before looking back at jungkook, "is the one who's rumored to be going out with seokjin."

a/n:

back to back update? hell yea
why, you ask? well, that's cuz updating stories is my coping mechanism to my sanity rapidly going downhill. :)
is college fun?
is college the one is to be but then this believe before yes :))
(edit: and because i update two days in a row, it's time to not update again for the next three months or so lmfao)

anyway i crave validation!! if you have any opinion you wanna voice out/anything you noticed, comment them down below. please don't forget to vote (huge pp and thank u!!) help me get this to #420 in the #jinkook by adding this to your reading lists, recommending this to your friends, voting, and commenting! yes! :))))))

help me what is professionalism and how can i get three of it please i wantTt TO EXPLODE

help