eleven

a few days after seokjin taught jungkook how to bake cookies, the latter couldn't stop thinking about him.

jungkook never had those kinds of thoughts for anyone for so long.
thoughts that twists your chest until it starts hurting. thoughts that would keep him awake at night. thoughts that woke an emotion inside him he couldn't understand.

the worst part, he was thinking about another guy. something he had never done before.

and now those thoughts terrified him. he didn't know where it'll lead him and he definitely doesn't want to know.

taehyung noticed he became unusually quiet. he asked what's wrong. jungkook didn't answer. he was thinking; still about seokjin. seokjin was bad for his health, jungkook had to admit that.

a professor was absent that day so they all had three hours to waste. taehyung told him they should eat by the cafeteria. he agreed.

as they were walking towards the showcase to see the meals for the day, they both saw seokjin walking alone, a bag of chips in his hands.

the first thing jungkook happened to do was to blush. he blushed pretty hard. his heartbeat started thumping faster. he felt like he was being deprived of oxygen.
seokjin smiled at him as soon as he recognized him.
"ggukie!"

"s-seokjin hyung."

"shouldn't you be at classes right now?" he asked.

"well, prof's out so we have three hours to waste." jungkook replied, still blushing.

seokjin popped in more chips inside his mouth.
"oh, you should review notes, instead." seokjin suggested.

jungkook gulped.
"y-yeah, sure. thanks, hyung." seokjin said no more and walked away.

"what was that reaction just now?" taehyung asked, looking at jungkook's blushing face.

jungkook looked away, not wanting to get teased by tae.
"oi, jungkook." he called.

taehyung was looking at him directly in the eyes.
"do you have a crush on seokjin, jungkook?"