ten

seokjin smiled and waved him off. he placed the cookie back in the tray.
"don't worry. i'll teach you how."

jungkook's eyes twinkled.
"really, hyung? thanks."

"let's start by clearing off the table." seokjin said and started cleaning the table. he also threw the cookies in the trash.

seokjin taught the proper, step-by-step way of baking cookies.
when the cookie mixture was already mixed well, seokjin dipped his finger a little bit an licked the chocolate from his finger.
"sorry. i liked tasting the mixture."

jungkook doesn't know why but his heart raced and his cheeks blushed as seokjin's movements.

seokjin looked at him.
"here. try it."

his whole face and ears went completely red.
"e-eh?"

seokjin dipped his finger for the last time and raised it for jungkook.
"come on. try."

jungkook's heartbeat was going wild inside his chest as his whole face was already bright red. he gulped.
he slowly went towards seokjin's fingers and slowly licked the chocolate mixture.
"delicious, isn't it?" seokjin said and he smiled at he started arranging the mixture to be put on the tray and baked.

jungkook looked away shyly and didn't answer. seokjin couldn't help but to laugh at his reaction.
"aw, you're so adorable, ggukie! joon really raised an adorable younger cousin."