twenty-eight

jungkook's eyes widened one night when seokjin came home with several beers in a plastic bag.
"what in the world is going on?" he asked seokjin who casually placed the bottles down on the centertable.

"we're partying tonight, boy!" seokjin sang and wiggled his hips.
jungkook's jaw dropped.

"huh? what? why?"

before seokjin could answer, namjoon came in holding the food he bought for the three of them.
"well, we just finished our final defense and it's approved! fucking finally! i'll be getting a proper sleep now!" namjoon said in a very excited manner. seokjin laughed.

jungkook's eyes widened as well as the smile on his face.
"what? really? that's awesome! what're we waiting for, then? let's get drunk!" he cheered and the two guys cheered on with him.

-

"fuck yes! chicken and beer! i want more, hyung!" jungkook cheered and placed the glass down.

it was already two in the morning and they weren't finished drinking.
namjoon was laughing uncontrollably and his drink was spilling everywhere. and when it did, he would ask for another pour of beer.
jungkook started speaking random words in different languages. he spoke german and italian in one sentence that didn't even make sense. he couldn't even pronounce the words properly.

and there was seokjin who held the bridge of his nose tightly.
his head was already aching because of the two cousins who were so drunk they were out of control.

"this was a bad idea." seokjin said, remorsed.

"oh no, definitely not seokjin hyung! in fact, this is great! mushas... mushas.. grazi? grasses? oh hell no, my vision is swirling! weeeeee!" jungkook yelled happily and kept shaking his head.

"godfuckingdammit." seokjin swore in complete irritation.

"oi, look. see, i think," namjoon said, raising his glass, "uhm, that.. you know.. maybe sometimes but not entirely always and everyday of our lives."

seokjin's brows furrowed and he glanced at namjoon.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH TAKING YOUR SHIRTS OFF?" he screamed.

namjoon and jungkook both took their shirts off and admired their body.
"namjoon hyung, look! i got the goddamn washboard abs."

"you deserve a laundry award. but that thing stands nothing against my helluva boobs." namjoon replied, showing off his boobs.

seokjin pinched the bridge of his nose.
"i swear this is all a fucking mistake."

he was about to say something but got interrupted when the cousins started speaking random swedish words.

thirty minutes later, namjoon had already passed out while jungkook held the glass.
"oh hyung, i think you aren't drinking one bit! poor lonely soul! come, dear child, i shall give you a hug."

"WHAT?"

seokjin started pushing jungkook away but the latter forced himself on seokjin and wrapped his arms around him.
"you smell so nice, seokjin." jungkook whispered in a low voice. his breath tickled seokjin's ear as his cheeks reddened on the spot.

"wh-what the hell, jungkook! get off of me. and did you just drop the honorifics, you goddamn child?"

jungkook chuckled in his hear.
"such a nice scent, seokjin. i bet you killed mufasa." he whispered, more breathy than the last.

seokjin's face flushed an even darker shade.
but he had a better idea.
getting his phone from the pocket of his jeans, he snapped a photo of jungkook hugging him like a koala. he put his phone back and pushed jungkook away who passed out while hugging him.

-

author's note:

here's a whole chapter to remind you not to get drunk, kids.