thirty-five

jungkook and taehyung went to campus an hour earlier to review for their exams today. they went straight to the library. literally just after they sat down, they saw seokjin and shawn leave the library together.

"ooh, so they are going out, huh," taehyung said. jungkook huffed.

"now i'm actually really pissed off," jungkook replied as he took out his notes for their first subject exams.

"don't fret too much about it, my dear friend," taehyung said and patted him on the shoulder, "focus on reviewing instead. because.. you know.. i'll be relying and copying from you."

jungkook rolled his eyes.
"dude, exams are a give and take situation. get your lazy ass to review."

funny how campus hallways look so deserted during examinations.

it was crowded on their floor for a while until almost every class was taking their respective exams.
jungkook looked calm on the outside. on the inside, he wanted to burst. taehyung looked like the world wasn't on good terms with him. on the inside, however, the world really wasn't.

first day of their exams and jungkook wanted pull his hair in frustration. when he glanced at taehyung, the guy was literally staring into space, maybe expecting a miracle to happen on his exam papers.

and they would be having exams three hours per subject.
and this is just the beginning.

a/n:

hi sorry if this is just a quick chapter. i've been preparing to write a bigger chapter next.

i just wanted to ask a few questions and interact with you guys so i hope you respond!
1.) i dunno why but what's with my story that makes you want to read more? is there anything specific?
2.) if i wrote an angsty jinkook chapter for this book tHEN WHAT?????
3.) who painted the mona lisa???? da vinky???????

again, i crave validation! comment down your answers for my questions and i'll definitely reply to you guys! please don't forget to comment because it helps me a lot. please do vote for this chapter if you liked it!! (thank you!!) also, i just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's still here with me, who's voting, commenting, and adding this to their reading lists! i appreciate y'all! ♡ if you wanna see more of my stories, feel free to browse my works and/or follow me. :'))

that'll be all and i'll see you again soon.