eight

jungkook doesn't know if the campus knows but seokjin's really good at dad jokes. probably not.
a relief, to be honest.

people might get disappointed at how the most handsome person they consider on the campus is a comedy genius when it comes to dad jokes.

“letter a arfs, b bounces, but c can't see. c then asks cowboy d how he can see. what did c ask?”seokjin asked.

namjoon looked down. jungkook looked away.
“what?” they both ask.

“how-d?” seokjin said and he started laughing.

namjoon took in air as he closed his eyes. jungkook shook his head.
“goddammit, seokjin.” namjoon muttered.

“i have another one!”

“can we please have dinner instead?” jungkook said, changing the topic.

“i love you jungkook—!” seokjin suddenly said that made jungkook blush furiously.

“wh-what—”

“—from my head tomatoes.” seokjin added and then laughed again. namjoon cursed again under his breath.

“honestly, you're lucky people at uni don't know how much you're into dad jokes and puns. if they did, you'll lose fans.” seokjin laughed even more and said that it was better if that actually happened.

jungkook actually thought about it and he made up his mind.
he realized that people who are quick-witted with jokes are actually really sexy.