twelve

jungkook knows better than to have a crush on seokjin. he doesn't have a crush on his older cousin's best friend—definitely not.

he just thinks seokjin is quite handsome.
every student in their university knows that.

more days passed by and it was getting apparent that jungkook is having a crush on a guy older than him and is his namjoon hyung's best friend.

he doesn't have a problem crushing on people older than him by a few years. the problem was that he isn't gay. he's not even remotely bisexual.

so the thought of having a crush on seokjin terrified him. he never had a crush on any guy before. he liked women. he preferred them. but seokjin was on a whole different level.

truth be told, no woman made him restless for several days straight. seokjin did. thoughts of seokjin made sure he won't be sleeping early at night.

it terrified him night after night.
slowly he started noticing every small detail about seokjin.
his eyes.
his pointed nose.
the shape of his face.
the fluffiness of his hair.
his jaws.
his little adorable smile.
those plump, pinkish lips.
his laughters and his giggles.
his massive height and shoulders.
his small waist.

little by little, jungkook started paying attention unconsciously.
he was afraid to admit it but crushing on seokjin terrified him but at the same time, gave him an exhilarating feeling no one has ever done before.

and he likes it.
every bit of it.