Author's Note!

Hey yall, how's everyone doing this quarantine? I hope everything's going fine for everyone. Keep safe!

I decided to end this story since I noticed the plot was going all over the place. Oops. I am certainly new to this writing thing and I plan to get better with time. I'll certainly edit a bit of the earlier chapters and maybe even add some more in between to give the story more structure. I dunno. I haven't really thought about it yet lmao.

Don't worry guys! I'll still have some Owen-Athena bonus scenes in store for the next upcoming special chapters which will mostly be short scenes between the two during parts of their senior year and maybe some of their time in college. I just love these guys so much I'm gonna cry thinking about the story ending.

If you're still up to read more of my works, I have a story in the making which will revolve around Cassidy, Owen's sister, and Alex, the school's resident "freak". I hope you'll consider reading it though I just published two(?) chapters I think? It's still in the works but I promise, I'll put in Owen and Athena in there as cameos without diverting the plot away from Cassidy and Alex.

Stay safe people! Love you all!

xoxo, Bea:)