2- wtf happened to my life?!

dave's pov:

"It's been happening for a while now. My mother is getting abusive and I feel unsafe around her." After I said that my phone buzzed in m back pocket. "Sorry, I have to take this." I say to my therapist. "Go ahead." Dr. Linda nods. It's Chanel, why is she calling me knowing that I'm at my session?

"You know I don't like it when you ca- What's happening?! Are you okay?!" I heard shouting in the background. "Get here quick! Mum and Daddy are fighting-" I hear glass shatter, and a scream from Chen follows it.

I hung up and looked at Dr. Linda "I have to go. They're fighting and one of them threw a glass at my sister." I grab my jacket, heading out of the room. I run to Ameen's car, our driver, and tell him to go back home. On the way there I called the police.

-Time Skip-

As soon as I barged into the front door shouting was all I could hear. I run to the living room, since the sounds were coming from there. I got there and stood at the door frame. I saw Chen crawled up in the corner, crying. A broken glass vase next to her with the flowers and water on the floor. My baby sister was terrified for her life. It angered me to see her like this.

I look at my parents who quit yelling at each other to look at me. Then their eyes averted to Chanel. She ran to me and hugged me tightly and I immediately hugged her back. "WHO THE FUCK LAID A HAND ON HER?!" I yell.

"Mommy threw the vase near me." She replied instead of them. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SHE'S A CHILD." I say, feeling my blood boil with every word I said.

It got a little quiet and I looked down at my mum's arm to see it bleeding. "Why are you bleeding?" I asked. "That fucking tiger attacked me." She hissed in pain at the scar Goth left her. "What?! Why?" I asked. "She tried to throw a bloody vase at me and missed, it almost hit Chanel and Goth got the wrong idea." My dad said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you fighting in front of her? You don't think that this is gonna leave her trauma?" I asked. "Look, don't bring your crazy therapy nonsense into this house." My mum said. "Oh my god, SHUT UP! I hate it when you talk, mum. Every time you open your bloody mouth to say something I always think to myself 'Can this bitch shut up?' I just can't fucking stand you anymore." I said frustrated. "Is this how you treat your mother, Davion? The one who raised you and fed you? I did nothing but-" "Exactly, you did nothing. That's a mother's job, mum. You've changed. I hate the woman you are now, you're not my mum anymore."

"Is this how I'm supposed to be treated in this house?! You're just like your father!" She said taking her slipper off. I shielded myself with my arms as she hit me repeatedly. My father got up and stood between her and I, holding her hand back and slapping her across the face. "He's a grown man that did nothing wrong, shame on you. He was just expressing himself." My dad says. He pushed her hand away and turned to me.

"Davion... Listen, I don't want you to hate me, I'm still the same father that raised you both, nothing has changed, except that... I recently realized I'm gay." He said.

I looked at my mom then at my dad repeatedly. Shock is a minimization of how I feel right now. What do I even say? How do I react? Why is this happening to me?!

chen's pov:

40 minutes ago...
I was playing with Ozzy while Goth slept next to me on the couch in the living room. That's when I heard shouting near the stairs. I quickly familiarize my parents' voices. They've been fighting A lot recently, but this one felt different.