45- Jealousy

chen's pov:

"Remember what we talked about." I tell the waitress.

"Yes, ma'am. Fake fall and install the microphone." He nods his head. "You'll have your money when you successeed." I nod at him with a smile.

"Woah, why don't you give me money?" Billie says, sitting in the next seat, the glove opened.

I rolled my eyes and put the money back.

"How much do you want?" I ask. "How much do you have?" She smiles, and I laugh. "Lemme check for ya." I giggle.

I call the bank to know how much there is in my account.

"Hello, Ms. Chanel. This is Young Money International Bank. Your account **** has £71,825,049. $85,729,301." The bot said.

I hung up and locked my phone then watched the table, waiting for them. Completely forgetting about why I called the bank.

I notice Billie's silence so I look at her.

I realized that she's been staring at me for the last two minutes with her jaw dropped to the floor and her eyes wide.

"Doesn't your jaw hurt? Damn." I laughed so hard, closing her mouth. "I-" She closed her mouth and gulped.

"Gurl, you have 85 Million in your account for why? You're so humble, you don't even spend that much." Billie says.

"I spoil you tho. Tell me what you want and I'll get it to you." I laid my back on the door and started playing with my curls.

"I want designer clothes." She says. "Mhm. I'll talk to my designers, anything else, baby?" I ask her, locking the door.

"I want a matte black dodge challenger." She says. "Check." I say. "When?" She asks. "Soon." I say. "Don't say that word. I hate it." She groans.

"When you get your license- Oh, here they come, shush." I motioned for Billie to shut up.

We sit back and observe our parents sitting at the table in front of us.

"I'll send him a message now." I say, taking my phone out and texting the waiter.

He walked over to them and I handed Billie the earbuds as I took the other pair and wore them.

He fake tripped right next to their table, making the menus fall just like we agreed.

As he stood up he stuck the chip under the table and started collecting the menus.

He gave our parents their menus and walked away.

"I'm just gonna get a cocktail." My mom says.

"I haven't heard her voice since last time..." I say lowly.

Billie took my hand and kissed it, she kept my hand in hers and rubbed her thumb on my hand. I smiled at the gesture and kissed her hand.

"I love you." I say, facing the table in front of us. "I love you too." She kisses my cheek.

I giggle and ask her to stop as they started ordering.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Maggie asks. "I'm good, thank you." My dad said. "I'm fine." My mom said.

"What about you?" My dad asks Billie's parents. "We're great, thanks for asking." She says.

"What's your problem with Chanel?" Patrick asks. "I mean she's a very good girl and is amazing to my daughter. It's not affecting her or anyone else... So I just don't see why you're torturing and traumatizing this young poor girl." He adds.