35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know

Bil's pov:

I run into the forest as she grabs my arm and pulls me in her.

Her body swallows me fully, I was looking through her eyes, seeing how beautiful and bright the world is, but when I was just outside, it was dark and depressing. She lets me out and disappears before I ask her what did that means. I run through the trees and woods to find her until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. I sat under a tree and saw her approaching me. I smiled widely with a gasp. "What did you show me?" I ask her standing up. "The world in her eyes Versus the world in yours-"

"Bae? Baby?" Chen shook me.

"Hmm?" I turned her side, squinting my eyes open.

"I can't sleep." She says. "What time is it?" I speak out sleepily.

"Don't get mad. 3 A.M." She looked worried.

"It's okay, we can talk." I say, yawning. "Tell me about your singing career." She says.

"I don't really call it a career. I won't be anywhere in 5 years." I admit.

"So, I began writing songs with Finneas when I was 13, about 3 years ago. He wrote ocean eyes for the band he was in back at the time. When I was little I would be called Finneas' little sister, and I was so jealous of Finneas because everyone around us knew him and shit, I wanted to be like him - More like, better than him, but I would never... And I'm still jealous of him." I laughed sleepily.

"Your sleepy voice is hot." She giggled. "Girl, shut up." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, when I was 11 I started to learn playing the guitar on the guitar we had. So, he wrote ocean eyes for his band. And I heard him sing it. EVERY NIGHT, EVERY DAY. I used to sing at school talent shows and local talent shows around the area. Then, one day he came to my room and asked me to sing it, he thought that it would sound better in my voice. I recorded it with him, also at the time we were still on the dance team. My coach wanted a song to dance to... Then we suggested the song that we made to her and she said to upload it on SoundCloud so she could hear it. We uploaded it at night. We woke up the next morning and Finneas came into my room screaming at me 'BILLIE! WE GOT 1K STREAMS.' And I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. The song's streams started getting higher each day. Finneas hired us managers for some reason, and they are lovely. We keep writing songs together. I performed on a stage once and sang ocean eyes with 15 people in the crowd and two girls knew the bridge of ocean eyes and when I saw them sing it I was like 'WOW, THEY KNOW MY SONG!'. I remember when I was 13 I wanted to go learn horse riding, but we weren't that stable financially, so I worked my ass off all summer just to get in and take lessons for free." I say simply.

"Dude, your life is so interesting." She says. "I'm not your dude." I roll my eyes. "Sorry, Baby." She smiles.

We stayed in silence just staring at each other.

"I have that one song, I recorded it when I was 13 for a project my mom made do." I say.

"Sing it to me, please." Chen says, giving me a pouty face. "I will, I'm gonna sing and you tell me what it was about alright? So my mom wanted me to write lyrics and make melodies and shit." I smiled, excitedly.

"Hmmm,
In the end, when they're all gone.
When the world is silent, and the days are long. Mm
Just you and I, we'll be alive.
we made it on our own.

Cuz everybody makes it 'till they don't.
And everybody wants to think they won't.
Cuz everybody makes it 'till they don't.
And everybody seems to think they won't.

Baby, I'm still alive but my heart is beating slow.
Baby, tell me I gotta know.
Are you okay? You seem too far gone.
Infected, standing there all alone.

Cuz everybody makes it 'till they don't.
And everybody wants to think they won't.
Cuz everybody makes it 'till they don't.
And everybody seems to think they won't.
(They won't, they won't, they won't)

Alive.

The best of me, the best of me was you.

Woah, Woah, mmm, mmm."

"You didn't even try! Holy shit, you're so talented." She hypes me up. "And so are you." I say.

"With what?" She asks, sarcastically.

I lean to her ear and whisper, "With that tongue."

She immediately blushed and looked away.

"So what do you think the song was about?" I ask her."

"Well, first of all... That shit was fire, almost made me cry. I think it's about... I don't really know what 13-year-old Billie would think about." She stops for a second to think.

"It's definitely about losing someone close." She says. "Nope." I smile mischievously. "Really? Then what is it about?" She laughed.

"It's about The Walking Dead." I yawned. "WHAT?!" She says stunned.

"B-But how?" She says in disbelief. "My mom told me to choose a show and watch it, then write a song about it." I laughed.

"What kind of mom do you have?" She asks. "What do y-" She cuts me off. "It's a compliment, dummy." She laughs. "Oh, okay. I don't know, she's great." I laugh with her.

"Do you know that my grandma is Lebanese?" She asks. "For real? What language does she speak?" I ask.

Chen's pov:

"Arabic - her mother language, English, and French." I say. "Do you speak any of these except for English?" Billie asks me. "Yeah."

"So that means you're middle eastern, right?" She asked me. I nodded. "I'm black, white, and middle eastern. My dad is white and my mom is an afro Lebanese." I say.

"Wow, that's cool... Tell me something and I'll try to say what language it is." Billie says.

"Bhebbek kteer." I say, smiling. "Ooh, that sounds cute, It has that HhH thingy." She tried copying the letter.

"It's not like that." I laughed at her. "I think Arabic." She says. "Yup, it's Arabic." I nodded my head, laughing.

"What does it mean?" Billie asks. "It means 'I love you so much'." I say, looking at her lips then her eyes.

"Well, I love you too." She leaned in slowly and kissed me. "Aren't you tired?" She asked me. "Yeah." I yawned. "Finally, let's sleep." She sang dramatically.

"Calm down, Beyoncé." I say, rolling my eyes. "That's an insult to Beyoncé." She says, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in her chest.

"Goodnight, bunny." I say, snuggling my face in her boobs. "Goodnight, baby." She replies, giggling.

"I wanna wake up with your tongue inside of me." She says. "Okay, birthday girl."

___________________________________
A/N: that means more smut;)