19- Who's She?

chen's pov:

I took a shower and when I finished and got dressed in a black lace bra and black boxers. That's what I like to wear to sleep most of the time. I felt bored so I texted Lola to come over. I took an M&M's pack from my snack drawer and sat on my bed, playing on my phone and waiting for her.

-Time Skip-

I was sitting on my bed, eating M&M's when Lola arrived and came in my room. She straddled me as I hugged her. "I missed you so fucking much!" She whines and snuggles into my neck. "I know, me too!" I mock her tone and hug her. "Don't bully me, with your american-washed ass." She laughed, pulling away.

There was a gap of silence for a bit, I was debating on telling her or not... She'll definitely accept me. "So... I wanna let you know that I'm Bisexual..." I trail off scared of how she's gonna react.

She kissed me happily and I kissed her back, smiling and resting my hands on her hips. "I've always known and I'm so proud of you." She whispers against my lips, smiling. I hug her again.

"Also, I think I'm falling for Billie..." I say, scratching the back of my neck and blushing. "Oh shit, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry..." She laughs. "We never apologize for each other. It's not a big deal." I say. "Indeed." She agrees.

Kissing each other platonically is okay, like no homo.

"How's the school there? Are American public schools look like the movies?" She rambled me with questions. "Public school is very 'ghetto' - as they call it - and isn't like the movies at all. And she's here, by the way. She got here today. Her room is in the middle of the hallway." I finally finish.

"So, did anything happen?" Lola asks. "Not yet, like I told you we kissed twice and haven't spoken about it. I don't know if she likes me or not though." I said.

"Oh, babes, I'm sorry to hear that." Lola says, cupping my face and caressing my cheeks. "I know, so I need your help to know what's her deal." I shrug.

"Ok, umm...." She looks around, thinking. "Today at dinner I teased her by rubbing her through her clothes." I randomly say.  Lola's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Are you kidding?" She asks, covering her mouth and laughing with a surprised look on her face. I nod and swallow the chocolate.

"Go fuck her then! You should've said that from the beginning. What happened though?" She asks. "She moaned then tried to cover it up. It was hilarious, then, she started to stutter and blush, she walked up to her room after, so I guess..." I shrug and frown my lips.

"You did turn her on, I got an idea—" I nodded as she continued. "—She's probably fucking herself right now, so walk in on her and act like you are looking for something and apologize for 'forgetting' to knock on the door." She gives me the smile.

My mouth went wide as my face lit up. "You little devil." I giggle and nudge her, I get up from the bed and walk to the door. "Wait- You're actually doing it?" She asks shocked. "Hell yeah, bitch." I open the door and signal for her to be quite. "I was joking!" She whisper yelled to me. "I'm down to fuck her anyways." I say.

Everyone is asleep. It's 12 A.M. Lola followed me but kept her distance. We walked to her door and motioned for Lola to go away. She ran back to the room and I opened the door slowly, I heard soft moans.

I closed Billie's door slowly so I can put up the act. I open the door again slowly and walked in.

"Yes!, FUCK!" She arched her back.

JESUS CHRIST, fuck me with that voice!

I bit my lip and walked to her bed.

"YO, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Billie yelled and stopped fingering herself. She pulled the cover on her naked body.