29- Museum

chen's pov:

Luckily, we found seats to sit on. The train was crowded with people. Billie and I sat next to each other and the others sat across from us.

Billie didn't look comfortable, like something was bothering her.

"Baby?" I squeezed her hand and she snapped out of her thoughts. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seem bothered." I ask her with concern. "When he carried you..." She says and traces off. I laced my eyebrows, trying to understand what she's talking about.

"Adam, you were laughing and... I felt possessive." She admits, sighing. "I'm sorry, my love, I didn't think that would bother you." I lean my head on hers.

"I know you didn't mean for it to, so I let it slide. Turns out he's a great guy, so whatever." She still looked bothered.

I just kept staring at her so she would tell the whole truth. "Why are you staring at me?" She smiled uncomfortably. I locked eyes with her and didn't budge.

"It's just... I don't know. I- I don't like it when someone else makes you laugh. I want you to be happy, don't get me wrong but... I wanna be your happiness." She says.

"Oh my god, Billie." I scoff in annoyance. She looked worried, thinking that she messed things up, but I quickly spoke. "Do you know how ridiculous you sound?" I turned my body to face her.

"That's so stupid, what made you think that you're not the source of my happiness? And trust me, no one will ever be chosen over you." I added.

She smiled and I saw light pink on her cheeks. "You're making me all blushy and soft!" She hides her face in my jacket and whined.

I pulled her by her chin and made her look up at me. I just wanted to stare at her eyes, really.

She leaned in and connected our lips. When we pulled away She snuggled into me and yawned. "I wanna sleep." She says. "Then do." I tell her. She smiles and lies on my chest.

"Do you want my jacket?" I ask her. "Oh my god, shut up. You're so sweet, dude." She says.

I frowned.

She couldn't just call me dude like that.

but she did anyways.

"I meant baby." She stared in my eyes then her gaze flicked on my lips and back into my eyes. I took off my jacket as she watched me and I covered her with it, smiling.

Billie's pov:

"Baby, you sure you're not cold?" I ask. "No, have it. You're keeping me warm." She says. "Oh my fucking god, fuck you." I say laugh, blushing. "You're so nice to me for no reason!" I add.

It's true. Like, why does she even like me?

"You deserve more." She says and I blush. "What's up with you being too nice?" I ask her, smiling.

"That's because I realized how much I love you and how lucky I am to have you." She says.

"That is so romantic - That's the least I can give back, come here." I tell her and she leans in. I connected our lips once again.

The old lady sitting in the corner groaned in disgust.

I pulled back. "Sorry to disturb you with our homosexuality, ma'am." I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, boomer." I flipped her off and laughed. She didn't see or we could've been in trouble.

"I love you." I stare at Chen deep in her beautiful brown eyes. She just stared back blankly, in silence. I laced my eyebrows and snapped my finger.

She flinched and let out a breath she was holding. "Oh- Sorry, didn't mean to zone out-" I cut her off "No, mama, it's fine." I said. "I love you more." She smiles.

"What were you thinking about?" I licked my lips. "You." She softly whispers. "What about me?" I ask her, wanting to know more.

"Kissing you, you deepening the kiss, turns into a makeout, and from a makeout to... fucking you in front of everyone on the train." She smirked at the last two words.

That was hot.

"What does it feel like?" She asked me. "Wet." I answered. "What- Nooo, I meant sex." She corrected me laughing hard.

Oh, haha, okay.

"It's nice, I guess." I said slowly, shrugging.

"Go to sleep, love." She kissed my forehead and started stroking my hair with her fingers and massaging my scalp.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Chen's pov:

5 days later...
"Are you sure you don't wanna get back in the jet?" I asked them.

"No, Chen, we've decided that we're wasting your money-" I cut Max off.

"I own 2 other jets, it's not a big of a deal." I got annoyed by them protesting. "Okay, just let us go in an airplane this time." Billie said.

"No!" I shout frustrated. "Baby, please." She pouted. "Babe, it's for your safety." I insist. "Babyyyy, pleeeaassee." She whined, jumping up and down.

"Chen, please." She whines more loudly. I rolled my eyes and walked to the first museum's door.

"Let's talk about this later, now is too soon. Let's just enjoy our time here together." I smiled.

"That's why I love you, Chen." Adam smiled proudly at me. "I love you more, A." I sang the 'I love you more' part.

"Hello?? I love you too???" Billie stood there with jealousy filling her eyes.

"Don't get protective around me. You can trust me with her. Chanel is like my sister." Adam cleared out. "You just spoke my mind." I hugged him.

"I'm just jealous of how close you are with her." Billie rolled her eyes. "Girl, c'mon, stop being dramatic." Max sighed. "Don't invalidate her feelings like that." I pushed his shoulder lightly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

She rolled her eyes and walked into the first museum.