11- I Need You

bil's pov:

As we sit in the living room waiting for Chen to finish showering, I reach for my phone, but it's not in my pocket. Where did I leave it?

"I lost my phone. I think I left it upstairs." I get up from the sofa. "Okay." Willow said. "Bye, girls. Have fun." Steph said, walking out. "Bye!" We said in unison as the front door shuts. Willow turned the TV on.

I walked into Chen's room and looked around for my phone, I found it on the charger on the nightstand. "Oh no." I say. I see 5 messages and 2 missed calls from Finneas. I open the chat.

__________________________

finneas

Hope your sleepover is going great
10:30 A.M.
You there?
10:56 A.M.
Are you okay?
12:23 P.M.
Billie I'm getting worried
Please answer your phone
4:36 P.M.

shit sorry
something came up

For fuck's sake Billie!
You scared me
Keep your phone with you at all times!!!!

you know I dont like texting back
anyway you shouldve called🙄

Be back at 7 we have a dinner meeting
with our managers

ok
seen 12:19 P.M.

________________________

"What are you doing here?" Chen stood in front of the bathroom door, wrapped in a white towel, exposing half of her wet body.

The water drips down her skin and her fresh scent of coconut and shea butter hits me.

"Wow, do I look that miserable?" She looked at me with worry. "No, absolutely not! You look gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous- Uh, I came to get my phone." I catch myself getting too caught up on her. She laughed.

"Okay..." She stood there, locking eyes with me. "Imma get out now, sorry." I walked over to her and hugged her wet body. "Love you." I kissed her head. I pulled away and her towel fell.

Wow. Just. Wow.

I stood there, looking at her body with my eyes wide. "Woah." I unconsciously said. "Fuck!" She whispered underneath her breath. She bent down, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her again.

"Y-You can leave now." She crossed her arms over her chest, blushing. "Uhm y-yeah, yeah totally." I blushed and walked to the door.

"Uh- hey." She called out and I turned my head back around. "Yes?" I replied. "Love you too." She smiled. I smiled and walked out, shutting the door behind me. I went downstairs quickly so she couldn't see me blush even more.

I plopped down on the sofa next to Willow and She looked at me. "What's got you so red?" Willow asked and Julian laughed, agreeing.

"I saw her naked..." I say, my face getting hot again. Their mouths dropped. "Oh my god." Willow cracked up. "For fuck's sake, shut up, if you'd seen her you'd be as red as I am now, motherfucker." I rolled my eyes. "And wet." I whispered to myself.

"Right. I'm sorry." Her laugh died down. "How do you feel? What happened exactly?" Julian asked after some seconds of silence. "I feel good as hell. It was awkward. I got carried away on my phone when she walked out of the bathroom, so I apologized and went to leave. I gave her a hug and it made her towel fall off her body. She looked hot as fuck with water dripping down her body." I said, squeezing my thighs together.