42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That

A/N: what vibes does the title give off?
that's chen's car btw
______________________________

Bil's pov:

I woke up with Chen asleep in my arms, letting out light snores.

Last night we went to a karaoke and just messed around downtown.

I kissed her head and took a moment to embrace her beauty as she snored cutely and softly.

After a couple of seconds of just laying there, I slipped out of her hold slowly, not wanting to wake her up. I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom.

-Time Skip-

I walked to the kitchen and found my mom making pancakes. "Good morning, mom." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning, sweetie. How was your sleep?" She asks, lighting the stove. "It was good as long as I'm with her. I don't have nightmares when we sleep together." I say.

"That's good to hear. I think she's the one for you, to be honest. And I really like her, she's lovely." Mom tells me. "I know... What's there not to like?" I ask sarcastically.

"Go wake Finneas. He has work to do today." She giggles, pouring the pancake mix on the pan. "Wow, big bro has his own business now." I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, he's working on music with that guy Keith Powers." She says.

"His name sounds cool." I say, pulling myself up from the counter.

I go to his room and knock on the door softly. I walk in when I hear no response.

"Fin, wake up." I shake him harder.

"Hm?" He sleepily slurs. "You've got work with Keith today. Get up." I chuckle.

"Oh yeah, Keith. How did you know?" He asks.

"Mom told me. She's making pancakes. Get up or I'll eat 'em all." I run out the door.

"Is he up?" Mom asks after I walk back into the kitchen. "Yup." I reply.

She hands me a plate with two pancakes and poured syrup on them, putting a raspberry on top.

"Mmm, lookin delicious, baby girl." I say, eyeing the pancakes. "You're so weird, Billie." My mom rolled her eyes.

"Being 'normal' is weird." I air quote. "Good morning." I see Chen walk to me. "Good morning, beautiful." I say, opening my arms for her.

She rubbed her eyes, smiling as she hugged me. She pulled back and gave me a peck.

I smiled at her and started eating. "Good morning, family." Finneas says.

"I'm family now?" Chen asks, taking the plate from my mom "Of course." Finneas patted her back.

"Thank you." She says to my mom. "No, problem, honey." Mom tells her.

"Where's dad?" I ask. "He's walking Pepper. He'll be back soon." She says.

We all ate our pancakes and made small talks.

"Bunny?" She calls. "Hm?" I lick the syrup off my lips.

"Did you tell your parents about the meeting thing with my parents?" She asks worriedly.

"No, shit, I forgot..." I rubbed my forehead then looked up, "Hey, mom?" I called out.

"Yes." My mom says, washing the dishes. "Can you and dad meet Chen's parents?" I ask. "Of course. I'll talk to your dad about it, I'm sure he won't mind, just gotta let him know." My mom turned around and smiled at us.