4- The Hell Is Taco bell?

A/N: bil's outfit^^
___________________________

chen's pov:

We got to the house and it was unfurnished so we needed to get the basics for now, groceries, beds, etc. I called Dave and we talked for a couple of hours.

It was 9:40 P.M when my mum and I decided to go shopping for furniture. We bought some tables, smart TVs, a smart fridge, I wanted some beats headphones and I got red ones.

We went to Fendi after, mum has connections, so she contacted them about some furniture and gave them the address.

We bought a Living room set by Fendi and some bags my mom wanted from LV, by some I mean like 4 bags. She always spends money on anything that's not necessary. I think she should be in a modeling agency or some shit. I got a Burberry throw blanket and an LV bag and a Gucci bag.

Our next destination was the supermarket so we could buy food for the week. We put the furniture in place, I got a new bed. This house probably will get robbed in this sketchy street. I mean killers could be anywhere.

My phone buzzed. Unknown number? Who?

Oh yes, that girl Billie.

__________________
(818)-####-#####

hey its billie

Hi
We just got home from
shopping for the house

nice
down to ft?

Say less

____________________

My phone starts ringing. I got anxious and hesitated if I should answer or not. I ended up answering.

Bold- Billie
Italic- Chanel

"Wassgud, Chanel?"
"Nothing much, what about you, Billie?"
"You got a cute accent. I'm eating taco bell."
"Thank you. The hell is taco bell?"
"You're funny... You joking, right?" She laughed.
"No, what is taco bell?"
She gave me a '?????' look.
"Like is it a taco with a bell inside? I thought this shit was unedible-"
"Bitch, you better say sike right now."
"No, what is a taco bell, really?" I whined.
"So you've never eaten, seen, or heard of it before?"
I shook my head.
"Get dressed and send me your address, we're going to taco bell."
"Gotta let my mom know. She may like to meet you first so she knows who I'm out with."
"No problems. Wanna meet there, or do you want me to come pick you up?"
"Wait aren't you 15? How are you gonna drive?"
"We can walk. It's only 20 mins away from my place."
"Okay, we'll see."
I hung up.

I went to my mum's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." She said. I opened the door and walked in. "Mommy, I made a friend on Instagram." I say, fiddling with the end of the costume-designed shirt.

"What's her name?" She looked at me. "Billie." I reply unsure if she'd let me go out with her. "So it's a he?" She laced her eyebrows.

"A she, actually." I say. "Why does she have a boy's name?" She asks. "Why do I have a brand's name?" I crossed my arms. She laughed, "So what about her?" She asks.