16- I Love Her, Mom

chen's pov:

I packed my bags yesterday, I took a few clothes cuz I have some back at home and I don't need the ones I have here. Everyone's meeting me at the airport to say goodbye.

Steph and Max are coming with me to meet my family and stay over at the mansion. All I'm thinking about was Billie. It's been two days since the makeout session we have. We haven't talked about it since. And I didn't even tell anyone about it. Imma tell Lola and Alex when I'm back. I will talk to her when I have the courage to discuss it.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I look up from my phone to see my mum. "Hey, Chen, you know you don't have to leave, right?" She asked, twiddling with her fingers.

"I need a break." I sighed. "From what?" She asked. I looked away and tears started to fill my eyes. "From you." I said calmly and every effort I made to hold my tears back has failed.

She just watched me cry for a little then left. "Yeah, leave me! Like you do! That's all you do." I yell. She sighed and walked out closing the door. Billie walked in, "Hey- Don't cry." She hugged me and I cried even harder. "When did you even get here?" I look up at her.

"Just now... I heard everything. I'm-" "Don't." I cut her off and she nodded, understanding that I didn't wanna talk about it.

-Time Skip-

When we got to the airport I found everyone waiting for me. I hugged my friends and they told me they'll miss me and all that sappy shit that makes a bitch cry. Bil was the second person in line, waiting for a hug, but I ignored her. I didn't wanna hug her, yet. She looked hurt by what I did.

I hugged everyone else and finally walked back to Billie. Our hug lasted a lot longer, She broke the silence, "I need you, Chen. It's not too late to change your mind. You can come back home with me." A tear escaped down her cheek, she wiped it quickly, not wanting to ruin her 'I'm tough' persona.

"I promise I will, but I've made up my mind, Bils." I pull away to hold her hands. "Call me when you get there." She sniffled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Everyone saw. I nodded and blushed when Max gave me a smirk, Steph's eyes almost popped out of his head, Willow and Julian were squealing and clapping, and Ash is just standing there smiling at us like a proud father.

I let go of her hands and get on the jet. I waved at everyone when I got to the last stair and smiled at Bil who was very close to bursting into tears, her face was so red and her lips were trembling.

I turned and walked in after Steph and Max.

Then something stopped me in my tracks.

I couldn't do it.

I threw my backpack inside the jet and ran down the stairs before the door closed. Billie already got into the car to get escorted out with everybody else. I ran to her as fast as I can.

"Yo! Where you going?!" Steph shouted behind me, but I gave no fucks to turn around and explain what I was doing.

bil's pov:

"Yo! Where you going?!" I heard Steph and turned around to see what's happened. Chen was chasing after the car and motioning for us to stop. "Hey, stop the car!" "Stop the car!" Everyone kept saying to the driver.

When the car finally stopped and Chen caught up with us, she flew to my arms as soon as I got out of the car, and hugged me tightly. I fell on the ground, making her fall with me.

I closed my eyes and cried, hugging her back. "I want  you to stay with me." I sobbed. "I know, me too." She looked me in the eyes. I can't act tough anymore. She pulled away and stood up, then helped me get up from the floor.