37- Bitches Broken Hearts

Chen's pov:

"What do you wanna do today?" I take a sip of my hot tea.

"Let's ask each other questions about ourselves and if one of us doesn't know the answer she loses." She replies, smiling.

"You go first." I say, smiling back at her.

"What are my favorite movies?" She asks.
"Easy, Fruitvale Station and The Babadook!" I reply.

"When was the last time you felt unsafe?" I asked her. "When that man you hired was fucking launching after me and you didn't pick up your phone." She rolled her eyes.

"It was a part of the surprise!" I say, throwing my hands in the air. "But you scared the fuck outta me, Chen. Don't do any of that shit again." She says.

"So you don't like the surprise?" I ask, taken back. "I do, but not the beginning of it... you know, the van situation, the 'cheating', the sexual assault? Why was that even there." She huffs.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me... can we just forget about it?" I asked. "Yeah..." She looked down.

"Alright, what's my favorite color?" She asks me, narrowing her eyes. "Black." I say, sipping my tea.

"Where's my weak spot?" I smirked.

"We never spoke about that how do I know-" I cut her off "You are supposed to know, I mean, who's my girlfriend? You or me?" I shrug.

"Your neck." She sighs defeatedly. "Where on my neck?" I look her in the eyes.

She got up from her chair in front of me and walked to me.

"Here." She choked me.

I closed my eyes as my mouth fell open. She took her hand off and sat back in front of me, smirking.

"Shit, that felt good." I look at her.

"I knew what I wanted when I told you to do it." She shrugged.

"What's my mom's middle name?" She asks with an evil grin. "May." I stick my tongue out. "How did you even know that? We don't go to my house that much. Also, I miss my room." She pouts. "You wanna go back home and leave me here?" I pouted. "I don't want to leave you." She whines.

"Me neither." I say. She walked to me and opened my arms and legs then sat on my lap, placing her head on my shoulder and facing the other way. I stroked her back gently.

"If you wanna stay here alone for your birthday, just tell me okay?" I say. "I don't want you to leave me." She says, hugging me tighter.

"Let's take a walk outside." I say, pushing her off of me. "Okay." She smiled cheekily.

We walked out of the cabin and started walking around.

I took some pictures of her then put my phone in my pocket. "There's a lake near here if you wanna go?" I say more like a question.

"Yeah, I'd love to! Do we have to swim?" She asks. "If you want to, sure." I say. "Alright hold on." She runs into the cabin.

She came back holding her swimsuit and a bag. "What's the bag for?" I asked. "Sunscreen, water, towels, your swimsuit, my swimsuit, and a speaker." She smiled, walking next to me.

"I love you." I say, holding her hands. "I love you more." She says.

"Will you ever leave me if you find someone better than me?" She asks.

"Why would you ask that?" I ask, aggravated.

"It's my turn, we're still playing." She says. "No, I don't even think about someone else." I say sternly.