5- pUbLiC sChOoL

A/N: if u still reading the book then vote.
______________________________

chen's pov:

"What do you mean?!" I asked her, almost fainting from shock. Not literally I just love being dramatic.

"I can't afford a private school, Chanel, you gotta understand-" "DADDY GAVE YOU 600 GRAND, MUM, WHERE DID ALL THAT GO?!" I shout at her.

"You better watch your mouth, young girl. I brought you in this life and I can take u out." She walks away.

Nigga, get the fuck outta here.

I need to call Dave and let him know, also I need help to soothe my anxiety. I go upstairs to my room and Goth sat on my bed, licking himself.

Calling Dick...

Bold- Davion
Normal- Chen

"What's up?"
"Mommy is enrolling me in a public school. Like what the fuck is even that?! pUbLiC sChOoL."
"What the fuck-"
"FOR REAL, SHE'S SUCH A SELFISH BITCH. THAT'S WHY SHES ADOPTED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS ALL THAT MONEY FOR!"
"Calm down, Chen. Maybe call someone else to make you feel better other than me, cuz I'm totally not good at it."
"Davion Gates, don't-"
"Call Lola, bye!"
"DA-"

"This motherfucker." I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'm HeRe FoR yOu. CaLl Me If YoU nEeD aNyThInG." I mocked him as I facetimed Lola.

Connecting...

"Hello, bitch!" She says in a baby voice. I laughed and shook my head slowly.
"My mom is signing me up in a public school, can you believe it??" I sigh loudly and plump on my bed.
"That's gross, I'm sorry, babes." She pouts.
"I KNOW RIGHT?! LIKE WHAT DOES SHE NEED ALL THAT EXTRA MONEY FOR-"
"You're doing too much... Take some time to calm down, take a bath to loosen up... I wish you were here so we could do that together." She pouts harder.
"Hey, it's okay, I'll come to visit - and that's a good idea. I gotta go, thanks, Lola. I love you!" I say and Goth jumps on my chest, making me cough.
"Hi, goth! I love you too! Take care and be safe." She laughed.
"Okay, bye." I stick my tongue out at her.
She giggled and gave me the finger.
I hung up.

I arrived at the mall with Ameen. I'm looking for Lush. I found it after a few minutes and went in. The strong scent of flowers and oranges made me choke. I scrunched my face at the strong smell. I bought a body scrub, skincare products, and some vanilla and lily candles.

-Time Skip-

When I got home I turned on the water to fill the bathtub. I locked the bedroom door so no one would come in and disturb me. I turn on my 'sexy time' playlist, lit the new candles, and made a bubble bath.

-Time Skip-

I sat on my bed and grabbed my journal.

Date: September 19th, 2016
Title: Fucking Public School

"This bitch enrolled me in a public school which is very ghetto - I just learned this word lol - but she won't get it nor listen to me. I tried to convince her to get me into a private school but she refused and forced me, saying that 'I brought you in this life and I can take u out' that's complete bs. And she threw a book at my face a couple of days ago and beat me up. Tomorrow at 7 A.M I have to be at school and Mommy gotta sign in some papers blah blah, sadly I have to go to sleep early. It's 8:08 P.M rn. And all I wanna do is hang out with Bil. She's been all I could think about since that dream and when I met her it only got worse. I literally can't stop thinking about that girl. Idk when I should tell her about it she's gonna get scared away and block me or something. Anyways, let's hope she's not busy right now. I'm gonna text her." I wrote down.