49- Just a Nightmare

A/N: I'm so sorry...
play the song when I tell you
___________________________

bil's pov:

May, 23rd, 2018...
U.S.A, New York...
"Why so sad, bunny? Can't have mine?" I ended the song. Bunny; Chen always calls me that so I thought it'd rhyme.

15mins later...
After talking with the fans a little bit and sharing stories with them, I went backstage to the green room.

I usually stay alone with Chanel for a little while. I entered the room and looked around, looking for her.

But I couldn't find her anywhere.

"BABE?"

She's probably in the bathroom.

I sat down and took a cold water bottle from the small fridge that's next to the couch, then took a couple of puffs from my inhaler.

"What the fuck is that smell?" I scrunched my nose before realizing that it was gas.

"Who the fuck used the stove?" I got up to turn it off.

As I was walking, I heard a low whispering voice coming from behind the kitchen island.

"Is anybody here?" I peeked my head to see if anyone's hiding.

I didn't see anything so I walked closer slowly.

I got a bad feeling in my guts and my body shivered.

"Chen, if this is you-"

"B-billie..."

I froze and dropped my phone and the water bottle. My legs started to shake and my body immediately dropped to the ground.

A tear slipped down my face and my lips quivered as I struggled to speak.

A lump in my throat choking me, suppressing me from screaming.

"I love you..." She says, crying.

"Chanel!! Baby, please, don't you dare close your eyes, mama. I'm begging you! Don't fucking leave me. Don't go!" I sobbed, crawling to her and laying her head on my lap.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let you stay here alone. I'm so sorry." I cried.

"It's not your f-fault, my love." She talked, coughing blood.

"FINNEAS!! MOM, DAD! ANYONE, PLEASE!!" I cried as Finneas rushed through the door and came to the little kitchen floor.

His eyes went wide and his hands started to shake.

He dialed 911 and stood in front of the door, trying to let my parents out so they couldn't see Chanel.

Chanel's skin was once soft, now it's pale and dry.

Chanel's smile was once always there, now it's a frown.

Chanel who once was alive...

Now is dying.

A pool of blood surrounding her tiny body.

Her theoat was deeply cut into.

"Don't close your eyes, please stay with me. You got this." I sobbed even harder.

Panicking, shocked, afraid, and my touretts are going crazy. My head started twitching so hard that it hit the cabinet behind me and I couldn't stop it.

"Tell me who did this to you!!" I shouted.

She tried to tell me something but her voice was no longer there.