38- DJ

chen's pov:

4 days later...
Billie came into my room and sat in front of me. I gave her a sad smile.

Her face dropped when she realized I'm feeling down. "What's wrong, mama?" She asks, taking my hand in hers.

I put my other hand on my cheek and rest my elbow on my knee, crisscrossing my legs. "What are we gonna do about our relationship if you go back? Can we handle long distance?" I asked, worry laced through my tone.

"Hey don't say shit like that, but we'll try and make it work." She smiled.

"What if we get carried away and lose touch, something inside me tells me that something is gonna happen, it doesn't sit right with me." I said.

"Everything's gonna be okay, when I go back I'm gonna have a lot of shit to do and I'll be busy as fuck. I'll make time for you as much as I can." Billie strokes my hair.

"But-" "No buts, just think positively. I'm gonna miss you." She pouts.

I bring her into a hug and take in her lovely smell. "You smell good, baby." I say, stroking her hair.

"You tryna fuck?" She asked.

"N-not now, but I wanna show you that girl I like." I say, dragging her to my closet. "You kept the girl you like in your closet?"

"She's so pretty and I love her so much and I'm obsessed with her. I have all her pictures on my phone."

"Oh really? who is she?" Billie asks getting irritated. "She's my wife." I say, standing in front of my mirror.

"Look at her." I put her in front of me. "I wasn't expecting her to be your wife, but she's ugly." She looks back at me.

"Look at her cute ass, you're just jealous of her." I roll my eyes and pinch both of her cheeks.

Then my phone rings.

I pick it up and let go of my baby's cheeks. "Hey, daddy." I say. "Hey, sweetie. DJ is coming to visit you after tomorrow." He said. I started screaming and jumping around.

"NO WAY, Oh my god, oh my goodddd! I love youuuu!" I said

"I'll be home tonight, wanna have dinner outside with your girlfriend?" He whistled. "She's my wife now. And yes we'd love to." I said, smiling back at her.

Bil's pov:

I looked at her with a confused smile plastered on my face. "Alright, bye daddy! You just made my day." She said and as soon as she hung up she started jumping around and cheering again.

"Yo, what happened?" I asked, laughing at her.

"My cousin is visiting, he's from South Africa, girl, you have to meet him." She said and started jumping on her bed.

"Cool, what's his name?" I asked. "DJ or Dumé." She said. "I like his name, can't wait!!" I nodded.

(A/N: it's spelled do-may)

"Same!" I said. "Baby, I'm so happy." She added after she's calmed. "Me too! I'm excited to meet him!" I said.

"Let's facetime Finneas, I haven't talked with him in a while."

Connecting...

Normal- Billie
Bold- Chen
Italic- Finneas

"Hey." "Hey, Finn!"
"Sup, girls? How are you doing?"
"We're good."
"How are you?"
"I'm great!"
"Working on new music?"
"Yup, mine and Billie's."
"I missed you so much."
"Me too, when are you coming back?"
"I don't know and I don't wanna know."
"She will get sad if she knew cuz she wanna stay here as long as possible."
"Yeah, I can tell..."
"Is everything okay at home? How's mom and dad? How's my baby pepper? How is your girl?"
"Everyone is good. Uhhh... About Sophie... We broke up a couple of hours ago."
"Damn, what happened?" "Thank god, she's a bitch I hate her!"
"She cheated on me and when I confronted her she blamed me. Also, she used me for my money, fuck her."
"Yeah, fuck that gold digger!" "So I wrote a song. I'll send you the voice recording and we'll talk about the melodies later, aight?"
"Alrighty."
"He's so white." I rolled my eyes and hung up.