30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For

Chen's pov:

"I'll see you later, A." I fist pump Adam as we say goodbye. "Who wanna swim with me at home?" Steph asks in SpongeBob's voice. "Me." We all say. "Alright, I guess we are going to have fun then." He excitedly smiled.

"Which pool do yall wanna go in?" I asked. "Wait- YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE?!" Steph asked shocked.

"They have three pools. Inside, in the Backyard, and the front yard." Billie says. "How didn't I know?!" Steph asks himself.

"I'm cool with any of them." Max says. "Okay then, we're going to the inside pool." I say. "Cool with me." Steph says.

-Time Skip-

Everyone went to their rooms to change.

I held Billie's arm and stopped her before she passed my room. "Did you bring a swimsuit?" I ask her. "No..." She looks down. "Bils, Don't be embarrassed with me."

"Come." I dragged her to my closet. "Which one do you want?" I ask. "Damn, you have so many." Billie looked around puzzled. "Take your time. I'll wear this." I took a bikini. "I could NEVER wear a bikini." Billie says, looking at the bikini I chose.

"And you're wearing a bikini now." I took out a bikini. "You are tripping. I would neve-" I cut her off. "Shut the fuck up. And go change." I said, throwing the bikini on her chest.

"Yes, daddy." She smirks and takes it from me. She walked out to her room.

Their swimsuits:

I swam in the pool with Max and Steph

I swam in the pool with Max and Steph. We were waiting for Billie as we made conversations to waste time.

My phone rang while we were talking, so I left them and swam to the other side where I put my phone.

I dried my hands before I check the phone. "Hey." I pick up. "Could you- Uhh... Come upstairs?" Billie sounded hesitant. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah. Just come to my room." She sounded nervous. Something was off. "Okay." I say, hanging up.

I got out of the pool and went to the chairs. "Imma be right back." I say, drying my body. "Was it Billie?" Max asked. "Yeah."

I wrap the towel around my body and wear my slippers. "Don't take too long." Max's voice echoed as I walked away.

-Time Skip-

"Bils?" I knocked on her door. She opened it, biting her lip nervously.

I looked at her body in amazement.

She's so hot.

"I'm not sure I wanna wear thi-" I cut her off. "You. Look. Sexy. As fuck."

"Shut up." She blushed and looked away. "Baby, how are you insecure? I should be the one insecure here, what the fuck? Look at that damn body of yours." I said still surprised. "No, you're prettier than me." She says. "Look who's talking." I roll my eyes.