8- Slumber Party

omniscient pov:

"Chen, you've never really talked about your family or the reason you moved out to LA." Steph says.

She looks at him and sighs. "Oh man, this is gonna be a good one..." Chen mumbles, looking down and fiddling with her fingers. Suddenly meowing was heard on the other side of the door. "Ash, open the door it's my baby!" Chen says.

"I didn't know you had a cat." Ash says as he opens the door. When he did he jumped, sticking his body to the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouts in horror.

"Don't be scared he's friendly. Goth, come here, they're not dangerous, baby." She says and he jumps on the bed to her, making Willow whine and scoot further away from Chen.

"Chaneeeellll, g-get it out of here." Willow's body started shaking as she stuttered in fear. "That's Goth, he's my baby." She smiled. "He doesn't bite, right?" Julian starts shaking too. "No, he's friendly. You can hold him if you want, just call him and he'll come to you." She says. "No, I'm good." Juli laughs nervously.

Goth lays down on Chanel's lap and yawns. "Aww, is my baby sleepy?" She pouts at him and he nods. "You never baby me like that." Billie squinted her eyes at Chen and crossed her arms.

"Come here." Chanel rolled her eyes, opening her arms. Billie laid in her arms, smiling and blushing. "Get a room." Steph says, giggling.

"Why do you own a panther anyway?" Steph speaks again. "One, panthers are sexy and cute. Two, because my dad offered and I couldn't say no." She said. "Rich people shit." Max said. "Anyways, so about me..." She laughed, looking down again.

Billie noticed and rubbed Chanel's hand. "It's okay, Chen. You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Billie reassured her, smiling and squeezing her hand. "Thanks, Bil." Chen smiled.

The rest of the group on the other side were just staring at the two girls cuddled up on the bed. "It's okay, no one is gonna judge you. We all went through shit." Ash reassures her.

"Thanks, Asher. So my full name is Chanel Skyler... Gates." She says, waiting for a reaction. The silence was getting loud as the realization set in. "Wait... Bill Gates is your grandfather?" Max asked in disbelief.

Ash smacked him on the back of his head lightly "You dumb?" He asks. "Sorry I didn't - I don't know what to say to that I'm just- I'll shut up." Max rambled.

Chen giggles at him then continues, "My dad came out a few weeks ago and a lot of shit happened so he asked for a divorce because he's uncomfortable being in a relationship with a woman. Then I said I'd move out with her to give her some company... She's going through shit too and I gotta keep that in mind. That whole thing has fucked her up really bad. I have a big brother his name's Davion, he's literally the best brother in the world. He cares about me too much. I miss my dad and brother so much and I feel like I wanna go back because my mum doesn't really care about me... She started getting abusive since my dad told her that he was gay. She just became the worst mum ever." Her eyes welled up.

"I'm so sorry, bae. We're in this with you. I'm here if you ever wanna talk about anything." Max says. "No, it's fine. I'm used to it." She smiled.

You know it's not fine when you say you're used to it, knowing it's not okay.

"Not to brag, but I used to live in a mansion, I was in a private school all my life, I used to go to 4 different countries for holidays. Sometimes I go to Dubai just to buy something that's not in UK stores. We have another jaguar named Ozzy back home and I brought Goth here because I like him more." She says.

"Y'all up for adoption?" Steph asked and Willow laughed. Chen laughed lowly. "You'd wanna be adopted by my dad, trust me." She says.

"When my dad came out... It rewrote my whole life, then I met Billie on my way to LA, and when we met up... She took great care of me, and she gave me hope again. To be honest, she's the only reason I'm still here. If it wasn't for her I would've gone back home the same day I got here." She starts crying into her hands.

Billie sat up and held Chen in her arms. "And I will always do, Chanel Skyler Gates. Always." She whispers and kisses the crying girl's head. everybody cried listening to her story.

Goth got up and started licking Chen's arms. He was rubbing his paw on her arm and crying with her. Chanel looked at him and stroked his head, reassuringly.

bil's pov:

Julian pointed to the door with her thumb and looked at me, asking her if we want a minute alone. I nodded, smiling at her and mouthing a thank you.

She shook Ash's shoulder, drawing the attention of the rest of the guys to her, and tilted her head towards the door, signaling that they should leave. "We'll give you guys some time alone." Julian says, standing up. Following her, Ash, Max, and Steph, who got up and left. Max motioned for Willow to follow with his hand, leaving me with Chanel and Goth alone.

I rocked her side to side until she calmed down. "It's okay, Chen. I'm here with you." I tell her, planting a kiss on her temple. "Thank you." She kissed my Cheek.

Butterflies

That kiss hit different. It was deeper than the normal ones she'd give me. I hugged her before she spoke again, "Will you hold me to sleep later?" she gets out of my grip. "Say less." I wink at her, making her smile.

"So what I wanted to talk about today is... Billie, us meeting wasn't a coincidence... We're meant to be..." Chanel said. "Wait, I'm not getting you. What do you mean?" I push her away a little to look at her. "I saw you before... in my dream-" She says but I cut her off. "I had a dream about you too..." I lace my eyebrows, remembering where I've seen her face before.

Oh shit, it is her.

"Okay, that's creepy. But I'm lucky I met you, nonetheless." She kissed my cheek again. "Y-yeah, same." I blushed. "But what does that mean? Is the universe tryna tell us that we're soulmates or something?" I asked her, pulling her back on my chest. "I don't know, but we have all the time in the world to find out." She says.

chen's pov:

I opened my bedroom door, revealing all my worried friends standing in the hallway, waiting. I quickly pulled them in a hug.

When they got into the room Steph looked so down. It was bothering me to see him bothered like this. "Is everything okay, Steph?" I ask.

He looked up at me and I saw the regret in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up-" I cut him off, wrapping my arms around him. "Oh shut up, I'm fine." I smiled at him.

"Yes, you are!" Billie shouted behind me. "Thank you." I turned around and I flashed her a smile. Then I realized that I'm blushing. Everyone started laughing while I was trying my best to hide my face.

"Movie time!" Willow said, saving my life. She got the apple tv remote and clicked on Netflix.

-Time Skip-

Before the movie ended Billie put her arm around me and played with my curls as Willow laid on my lap. "Goodnight everyone." Julian was the first one to go to bed. "Goodnight." We said in unison. I closed the lamp on my bedside table.

I got sleepy after the movie ended. Everybody went to sleep by then, except Billie and I, we were watching baby videos on YouTube.

I moved Willow and Goth because I felt my legs getting numb. I opened Bil's arms and straddled her, turning her phone off so she set all her attention on me.

"What are you doing?" She smirked. "I'm sleepy, you freaky bitch." I laughed. I rested my chin on her shoulder as she laid her head on mine.

"I really like you, Bil." I whisper. "I'm not ready yet, Chen. But I like you. I don't know if I like you more than a friend though." She says. "It's okay, I'll wait for you." I smiled, kissing her cheek. "You know you keep missing my lips." She giggled and started rocking me, I laughed while she kept rocking me softly until I drifted to sleep.

_____________________________
A/N: this is for the bitches that are pulling up an all nighter or can't sleep.