18- Surprise!

bil's pov:

So, I found out they have a pool inside the house, a pool in the backyard, and another one in the front yard.

Are they fish or something?
'Cause I swear they be living in an aquarium.

"Hey, can you show me the cinema room?" I ask Andrea. "Of course, right this way." She says softly and walks downstairs. I checked my phone to see the time.

Shit, Chen thinks I'm ignoring her.

_______________________
chen❤️

Hey, Bil
Where are you?
You don't miss me?
Wow, that's crazy

im so sorryy i was busy
...

I kinda overreacted
It's just so hard to stay away from you
and having to deal with the fact that I
won't be able to hug you and cuddle
you till tomorrow :(

not for long
tomorrow is so soon tho

Yeah I know, but it's too long

that's what she said😂

UGH FUCK YOU
Love you, goofball

love you too, clown
seen 9:03 P.M

_____________________

I peek my head into the cinema room to see Chen smiling at her phone and swiping through pics. I tried to squint my eyes and see what she was looking at, but it was too far and dark to see in here. I took my phone out and zoomed in on her screen.

"Aww, she's looking at my pics." I whispered underneath my breath in admiration.

How about taking a shower? Sounds like a plan for now.

I walk up the stairs and back to my room. I took my robe and went into the bathroom. I turn on the hot shower and let it hit my body. I hissed in pain, but it felt good.

I get out of the shower after washing my body. I put on some vanilla lotion and the burberry mixed fruits perfume I always use. I put on an oversized dark red hoodie, black shorts, and white socks.

I walk to Chen's room to dry my hair with her blow dryer. I dried my hair and brushed it. After finishing I went to the chair next to the cinema room's door and waited to surprise her. I've already seen 'Find Dory' on the airplane.

I heard the outro song, so I put my phone in the corner of the hallway and started recording. I hid behind the wall and tried to muffle my excited laugh as I heard footsteps and inaudible talking coming closer.

"It is okay to pee in the shower!" I hear and it got harder to hold my laugh in.

chen's pov:

"It is okay to pee in the shower!" Steph says and Max and I scoff. "No, it's not, you're just a straight white man-" "SURPRISE!" "AHHHH!"

I cover my face defensively as Max screams and puts his hand on his chest while Steph jumped back and stumbled, falling on his ass.