31- You're My first

A/N: leaving this pic here<3
_________________________

chen's pov:

I kissed her eagirly as if I was waiting for her lips to be on mine for years.

She slid her hand in my leggings and groped my ass. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she took the lead right away.

When we pulled back we just stared at each other panting. "This is gonna be my first time..." I said.

"I'm honored." She said confidently. "Oh, so you're not nervous?" I asked confused. "I am, are you nervous?" She asked.

"Yeah- Yeah, pretty much. You'll be my first sooo..." I said, smiling. She smiled back and held her ass as I leaned down to kiss her. She moved to my jaw, then to my neck.

When I remembered I immediately pulled away. "Did you lock the door?" I asked. "Shit, I forgot." She said. I got up and after locking it, I came back and laid on top of her. She dove into my neck, sucking hard at that one spot.

I gasped loudly in surprise.

╔═════════════╗

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
Smut, Degradation

╚═════════════╝

Bil's pov:

I bit lightly on her neck, making her moan. I pulled away, taking my shirt off and hers too. "No one can hear us, right?" I panted out. "Only if they pass by the door. What, are you planning to make me scream?" Chen said with sass.

I sucked on the edge of her breast as she threw her head back. I pulled away and put my hand on the back of her bra. "Is this okay?" I asked. She nodded her head in response.

I unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. I cupped her tiddies. I sucked her right tiddie and massaged the other one with my hand.

I twirled my tongue around her nipple and sucked on it. "Fuck." She softly moaned.

I'd just cum if she pulled my hair right now.

I did the same on her other nipple. I rolled it between my fingers as I sucked on this one.

"Billie..." She grinded on me as she moaned, making me moan too. I pulled away and looked up at her. She opened her eyes and looked at me in confusion.

"What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly. "That was hot, mama." I bit my lip. She grabbed her crotch over her pants. I pulled her pants down and left her underwear on.

"You only wear boxers?" I asked. "Don't judge me, they're comfortable." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not judging, everything looks hot on you." I smirked. "I could say the same to y-" I cut her off by pressing my finger on her clit. She gasped while she looked me in the eyes which drove me into a haze.

"Shit, Billie." She whispered. I pulled her boxers down and rubbed her clit slowly with my middle and ring finger in a circular motion.

She squirmed and bucked her hips towards me for more. "Words, bunny." I smirked. "Fuck me." She bluntly says. I pick up the speed and she moans louder. "Baby, we've just begun." I laughed, slowing down.