7- Back Off

A/N: over 2500 words.
Ik.
_____________________________

chen's pov:

Steph came running out of nowhere. "Hey, Steph-" He ran past me and into the restroom. "I- RUDE!!" I yelled into the men's bathroom, standing right outside the door. Max and Willow showed up after some minutes, I think Ash is with Julian or something.

"So you like her?" Willow smirked. "Maybe." I blushed. "Aww, she making you blush and shit." Max teased. "Bruh, please she's so... ugh." I grunted exaggerating. "The soulmate I told you about, it's her." I smiled and Willow.

She put her hand on her mouth shocked. "Hold up- SOULMATE?!" Max asked just as shocked. "Hey, guys!" Billie got out of the bathroom, waving while Steph is drooling behind her. She interrupted the talk. I wanted to tell them more.

"I will kill you, straight white man. Stop looking at my girl." I realize what I said and blush. "Are you kidding me?! It's Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell..." "And he knows my full name. Great." Billie talked over him and pursed her lips as he continued, "...What are you talking about?! Also I'm not forgiving your smurf ass for not telling me she was your friend, we could've met sooner." He flicked his bangs.

"Are you height shaming me??" I ask him with tears in my eyes. I'm a good actor.

"Don't cry, don't cry!" Billie said and wrapped her arms around me. I laid my head on her big juicy beautiful tiddies, trying to hide the smirk on my face. I'm just so obsessed with them, I'm sorry.

"Hey, I didn't mean it that way- I didn't know you were gonna take it seriously like that - I'm sorry. It was a bad joke." He says, scratching his shaved beard.

"You're beautiful, Chen." Billie turned to Steph, "You. Steve or whatever the fuck your name is, if you hurt this girl again, I'm finna whoop then ship your ass to Lost Atlantis, got it?" She took a fist from his collar and held him, while leaving her other arm resting on my shoulder.

"Yes, mommy-" He covered his mouth in embarrassment. "S-sorry, Chanel." He blushed. We all laughed and mocked him. "I HAVE A MOMMY KINK OKAY?! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He wiped his fake tears.

-Time Skip-

We walked outside of the mall and stood next to a skating park. Billie got to know them a little better while I was shoved in her lap. I was quieter than usual.

"You smell good." I said, inhaling her vanilla scent. "What, you trynna fuck me or sum'?" Billie laughed. "Maybe." I mumbled. My eyes widen in realization of what I just said while Billie raised her eyebrows in surprise and smirked at me.

We were waiting for Julian and Ash to come. I've noticed that Ash and Juli are whipped over each other too.

bil's pov:

-Time Skip-

We got to Target a few minutes ago and sat on a bench outside. It's 6 P.M and I was getting bored. It started getting dark. "Let's do something crazy." I suggest to my new friends. "Fuck yeah!" Willow agreed right away. I love how she's so down to earth. "What do you have in mind?" Max asked. Steph is still drooling over me.