13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?

A/N: *sips tea*
___________________________

ash's pov:

I facetimed Chen because I need help with something. "Hey, Chanel, So I kinda need your help..." I said. "I'm listening." She says, putting some mask on her face. "I think you know about my feelings towards Julian-" "We all do." "-I mean it's pretty obvious." I shrug and laugh nervously.

"No shit, Sherlock." Chen says, giggling. "I want to ask her out, but what if she says no?" I look down. "She won't." She stopped what she was doing and faced the camera. "How do you know?" I asked her confused as fuck.

"Just shoot your shot, mate. Everything is gonna go perfectly." She says as if she knows what's gonna happen. "I- I will, but how do you know?" I ask anxiously.

"I can't tell you that, but I know one thing, and that she's gonna be yours if you ask her out." she smiles and goes back to applying the mask on her face. "Alright, I guess I'm just gonna ask her out old school." I say. "It's pretty cute, finally you will get together!" She cheers with a squeaky voice and claps.

"Thanks, Chen, I owe you." I say then hang up. "She definitely likes me back." I say to myself, smiling at the thought of us together. I call Julian. "Hey, Jay Jay, how are you?" I made that name out of nervousness and now I sound dumb as hell.

She laughs. Oh no, that's embarrassing. "Jay Jay... I like that. I'm fine. How are you?" She asks. "I'm good." I said, clearing my throat. "What's up?" she says. "Is there any chance I could see you today?" I ask.

"You're acting kinda weird. Is everything okay?" She asks. "Don't worry, everything is fine... I just have to see you to talk about some... stuff?" I say more like a question. "Yeah, okay... Sure, come over." She clears her throat. "Okay, I'll be there in a bit." I tell her and hang up.

I got out of my room. "Mom, Dad! I'll be at Julian's." I shout while heading to the garage to take my hoverboard with me. "Okay be safe, son." my dad yells from the living room. I take off to her house, she lives 20 minutes down the street, so that's pretty close.

-Time Skip-

I knock on the door and Juli opens it. "Hey, Ash." She hugs me and lets me in. I head to the couch and sit down, making myself comfortable. "Ummm... soooo...." I say, playing with my hair and avoiding eye contact. "Are you okay?" She asks and puts her hand on my knee. I grab her hand and nod, shooting her a smile.

She kept her hands on my knee and I kept mine on top of hers. "I really don't know how to start this." I laugh nervously. "I've liked you for a long time and now I just can't hide it. I really like you - and if you don't like me back it's no problem-" "No no... I like you too." she says and looks down shyly. I cup her face and make her look at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Julian?" I ask her and blush. "I've been waiting to hear this for so long. Yes!" She says and jumps into my arms, I hug her and laugh. This actually worked.

THANK YOU CHANEL!

-Time Skip-

I play with her hair as she rests her head in the crook of my neck. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and look at her. "Dexter?" She asks and looks up at me. "Who the fuck is Dexter?!" I asked, pushing her away. "Damn, babe, Didn't know you'll get jealous!... it's a show." She mocks me and clings back onto me.

"Girl, I know I'm just playing with you." I say and plant a kiss on her forehead. We grabbed a throw blanket and rolled ourselves in it.

We cuddled and stayed like that till it went dim outside. "I really hate to leave but I have to, it's getting late." I pout, taking my arms off of her. "Can you stay?- At least till I fall asleep?" She asks. "Sure, baby." I nodded and yanked her to her room.

-Time Skip-

I looked at Julian sleeping on my chest like a baby. I took a photo of her cuz it was too cute not to. I sneaked out of the bed and went outside to be met with her sister. "Oh, hey... Ash right?" She asks.

"Hey, Yeah. I was just leaving." I head to the door. "So are y'all finally together?" She asked. "Yup." I smile. "Congrats, I'm so happy for y'all! Don't ever think about hurting her."

"I promise you I would never. See you later!" I wave and she waves back. I drive back home on my hoverboard and grab a coke from 7/11.

I throw myself on the bed and laugh proudly at my achievement. "I made it, man." I say, looking at myself in the mirror. I take off my necklaces and rings and change my clothes. I wanted Chen to know what happened.

__________________

Chen

Chen!!!
Guess what happened??

She said yes and you got together?!

😁

I'm so happy for you! x
I told you it'll work x
The way she looks at you is just different

Wow
Was I that oblivious?

Yeah, man
She thought you didn't like her back
so she kept her feelings to herself.

Oh god. How could I be so blind?
But thanks dude I really appreciate it

Anytime, bruv xx

_________________

I change my lock screen to Juli sleeping on my chest and smile at my phone like a dummy. Even if it happened an hour ago I really miss the feeling of her laying in my arms.

I put my phone on the charger on my nightstand and head to sleep.

___________________________
A/N: I'm such a tease plsss