22- Girlfriend

max' pov:

"They're so cute together." I whisper to Steph as Bil tried to calm Chen down. "Yeah, I wish I still had her." He says, getting sad. "Steph, she's gone. Crying won't bring her back. Just pray for her." I said, squeezing his shoulder.

"I know. That's why I'm sad... She's never coming back to me." He teared up. "Aw, Steph, stop crying now." I hugged him. "You okay?" Chen asked him. "I miss her." Steph cried out on my shoulder. "I'll tell you later." I mouthed to Chen and Billie, they nodded.

bil's pov:

"It was a prank, they weren't gonna fuck, by the way." I said to Chen. "Oh okay, thank god it wasn't a dead body in my house or something." She said. "Woah, you think if they hid a body I'll be alive after finding out?" I asked, laughing and making her laugh along. She stared into my eyes and I stared back. Nothing felt real except us.

Steph sniffled as he got up which brought us back to reality. "I- I need a minute." He walked out of the kitchen. "So what do we do now?" Chen asked. "Wanna watch a movie? He needs space so I don't think he'd wanna join." I said.

"Yeah, sure." Max nodded and walked out. "Love you." I kissed Chen's nose and she smiled cutely. "Love you too." We walked out and went to the cinema room. "Let's watch Deadpool, have y'all watched it?" I laced my eyebrows.

"No, actually I haven't, have you?" Max asked Chen and she nodded her head. "Then what about Batman VS Superman?! I heard it's really good." I got excited. "Yeah." Max and I high fived each other and walked to the seats:

" Max and I high fived each other and walked to the seats:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ouu, I like the decorations, it makes me miss my room." I pout and wrap my arms around Chen's neck from the side. "I'll bring the blankets. If any of you need anything just dial 3 and Andrea or Kelly will come. It's right next to the door." Chen smiled after Max and I sat down on the couch. I nodded and smiled at her.

5 minutes later...
She came back to find the snacks and drinks we had laid on the table, she chuckled as she threw blankets at Max and me. "Isn't he coming?" I ask. "No... He looked pretty sad and I didn't want to bother him, but I told him to take some time for himself and relax." She said sadly.

"His girlfriend died a year ago." Max pursed his lips. "Oh my god, that's so sad... Was she your friend?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Chen and I said at the same time and Max started to cry. "Max, baby, don't cry." Chen caressed his cheeks and wiped his tears with her thumbs. We both pulled him in a hug.

"It's fine, I just remembered the funeral when people came up to us and shared their condolences." He wiped his eyes and hugged back. He pulled away and sighed, "So, movie?" He asked, grinning and lighting up the mood.

"Yup." Chen walked to the smart tv to play the movie. I gave Max his blanket and held the other one confused. "Uh, Chen?" She hummed, looking at the tv. "Where is your blanket?" I asked her and raised the blanket I'm holding. "I'm not cold, so I brought you guys some instead." She shrugged, still looking at the big screen. "Oh okay, thanks." I say and throw it over me, only leaving my head above it.

"You look cute." Chen walked back to us and chuckled. "Tank you very much." I say in a baby voice. "Silly ass." She shook her head and laid next to me, leaving me in the middle.

An hour into the movie...
I noticed that Chen started to shiver slightly. "You good?" I look at her, concerned. "Yeah." She looked at me and smiled, rubbing her arms. "You cold?" I sat up, taking the blanket off of me. "No No, I'm good." She says, shaking her hand. "You don't have to lie." I say and cover her with the blanket and also covering myself. I hug her and try to get her warm, she snuggled into my side.

I opened my arms to let her get more comfortable and she scooted closer, laying her head on my chest and allowing me to wrap my arms around her.

"Why are they fighting again?" Chen asked. This time I spread my legs and let Chen lay on my stomach and threw my arms around her shoulders. "Because." I said. "Oh, okay!" She says sarcastically. She started rubbing my arms and got up to straddle me while looking me in the eyes.

My breath hitched as I felt the room get hot, I gulped as she made eye contact. She put her head on my chest and curled up in my lap. I let out a sigh of relief, then I kissed her head and rubbed her shoulder, playing with her curls.

"You make me so fucking nervous." I admitted, whispering. "Good." She giggled, making me roll my eyes.

chen's pov:

As the movie finished I looked at Max sleeping next to us, then looked up to see Billie staring at the ceiling. "Hey, you good?" I asked her, turning my body so I was straddling her. She looked at me and smiled. "Yeah. You?" She asked. "As long as you are. Damn, that was so cheesy." I cringed and pecked her lips, giggling. She arched her back and stretched then moaned after dropping her body back on the seat.

That was hot.

I was snapped back by Billie staring at me with a huge grin across her face. "Wh-what? That was hot, don't look at me like that." I laugh nervously, trying my hardest not to blush. She bit her lip and laughed.

"Nothing, you're a goddess. And you were staring so..." She shrugged and puckered her lips. I laughed. "Says you, beautiful." I say, blushing. "Max is sleeping..." I licked my lips, looking back at her.

"So... Wanna have fun?" I added, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "Let me think." She makes that thinking face. "What kind of fun?" She smirked, locking eyes with me. "I don't know... Let's find out." I trace my hand on her collarbone then down to her chest...

_____________________

Chanel •Billie Eilish• (rewritten)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें