44- Like Owls

chen's pov:

10:03 A.M.
"What the fuck did I just walk in on?"

"Huh?" I ask.

Julian lifts her head from my chest and looks at the person standing in the doorframe.

"Please, get out. We were sleeping." She whines. "Yeah, like how I find you with your boyfriend! I didn't know you were into girls!" Her sister exclaims.

"Listen, I'm straight, I still have a boyfriend, and we're just friends. Fuck. OFF." She flips her sister off.

The older girl rolls her eyes and walks out, closing the door behind her.

"Good morning I guess." I say. "Good morning." She laughs, looking at her phone on the nightstand.

"10:06 in the morning. Get up, let's go hang out with the squad." She says.

"I really hate that word, but sure, you call 'em tho. I don't feel like checking my phone." I say.

She lifts her body off of mine.

I felt a sudden cold and pulled her on top of me, making her body fall on mine again.

"You're so aggressive." She says, hugging me back.

"That's what she said." I say and we laugh.

"Can we hang out in bed instead?" I whine. "We have to get up, Chen. Don't be so lazy." She says, laying down next to me.

"Fine then." I give up, rolling over to check my phone:

" I give up, rolling over to check my phone:

"She texted." I say, looking back at Juli.

"I guess it's better if we wait for them so we know what you should do." She says. "Okay." I say, getting up from the bed.

"I'll go to the bathroom first." I run to the bathroom in her room.

-Time Skip-

Julian and I walk into the cafe and go to the table that our friends are sitting in.

"How yall doin?" I sat in the chair next to Ash. "Good." Everyone responded.

"So, what's up?" Steph asks. "Uh... Billie and I got into a fight and I slept over at Julian's." I fiddled with my hair.

"Woah, that big?!" Max asks. "That's what she said- Yes, that big." I nod my head, looking down.

"You be cracking jokes at inappropriate times." Steph shakes his head, laughing.

"What happened?" Willow asks as he opens the menu.

"She got jealous and told me to 'Go have fun with my boyfriend' then I tried to talk to her instead of arguing but she just got mad at me and told me to break up with her if I'm tired of her shit, I got fed up and... I left." I say, looking up at them then down at my watch.