26- Tell Me

bil's pov:

We walked into the house and the thick scent of sweat, weed, alcohol, and different types of perfumes hit my nostrils. It's okay though, it's just like every other party.

"Want something to drink?" Chen asks. "Coke." I looked around, trying to find our friends. "Alright, stay here." She walked away, disappearing into the crowd of people.

The music is also trash.

"Oh, there's Billie." A familiar voice came from somewhere. I looked around to find the source. It was Dave. I smile and motion for them to come to me.

"Where's Chen?" Lola downed the last bit of her drink. "She went to bring us drinks." I look to the path that she left with. "I'll go check on her, she took too long." I added, running into the crowd.

Oh no, honey, no I'm going to puke. People are literally sweating and touching each other, ew.

There I find her, leaning on the wall and drinking whatever the fuck is in her cup. I see a hand touching her arm and grabbing it softly.

What in the fuckery is this? Did she actually leave me there to go hoe around?

I walked closer to see a tall, tanned, black haired, green eyed girl, flirting with her.

"Hey." I tapped her shoulder. "Fuck off, we're talking." The girl harshly pushes me away.

"Bitch, I wasn't talking to your palm tree looking ass so mind your business." I took a couple of steps back to Chen.

"Yes, Bils?" She drinks from her cup. "Where's my Coke I thought-" I was cut off by the taller girl again "I drank it, is there a problem?" She spat in my face.

I laughed at her sympathetically.

"What's the deal with you cutting me off, bro?" I twist my face up at the taller girl. "What are you gonna do about it?" She asked, flexing her muscles.

"You're not impressing her, by the way." I raise my eyebrows. "Oh, like you can impress her, shorty?" She laughed.

"Baby, come on let's go." I tug at Chen's arm lightly.

The taller girl yanks my arm and pins me on the wall then tries to punch me. I held her fist mid-air and gave her arm a long painful twist, kneeing her in the stomach and punching her square in the nose. I smiled cheekily at her when she let go of me and fell on her knees, whimpering in pain.

"Aw, are you hurt?" I pouted and brushed her hair with my fingers. "Fuck you!" She says and tries to punch me again.

"Don't come near what's mine, bitch." I stood up and stepped on her arm, laughing at her as she screamed in pain.

chen's pov:

"Bil, what the fuck? Are you okay??" I asked worriedly as Billie was pushing people aside to get out of this house. She ignored me as her face got redder and we finally made it out of there.

I didn't know what is going on with her, she came out of the blue and called me baby then she-

Wait...

She pretended that we were dating. She called me baby. She called me hers!

What is going on? BILLIE EILISH. My crush. Just called me baby-