24- I'm Falling For You

bil's pov:

The fight got intense as she started throwing punches. I looked at Steph and he looked back at me in horror, we ran to her and got her off of him as Max went to check on Davion. "Let me go!" She tried to wiggle herself out of our grip.

"Girl, you need to calm your ass down, you were about to kill your brother." Steph says. We went to the back yard and Steph let go of her, I pulled her on my lap to a tight hug.

"Listen to me, Chanel. I know it hurts. Just stay calm and breathe." I squeezed her shoulders as she threw her arms on my neck. Then I slid my hands down to her waist, holding her.

"Thank you, you are right. You brought me back to reality. I- I wasn't in control." She looks away sadly. "ThAnK yOu, YoU aRe RiGhT." I mimicked her and we laughed. I looked at Steph and decided to be nice for once and save him.

"Why don't you go check on the guys inside?" I ask him and he smiles at me, looking relieved. "Yup." He walked back inside while mouthing me a 'Thank you'. Chen laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.

I rubbed her back slowly in circles and gave her forehead kisses. After a few moments of zoning out on the beautiful view I'm watching, I heard a sob and I gasped. "Chen, no! Mama, don't cry." I say as I pull her away and wipe her tears with my palms and kissed her eyelids. "These beautiful eyes shouldn't cry." I say softly, smiling at her. She smiled sadly and blushed.

I licked my lips, "Your tears taste good." I giggled, making her giggle with me. "You're so weird." She shook her head and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm- I'm just shocked like- How can he do that?! He knows that s-she's my best friend, and she didn't even think to tell me at all. And with e-everything going on in my life I j-just lost it and almost killed him. I took it all out on him I feel so stupid." She cries out and I pat her back and pull her in again.

"Please stop crying, it's breaking my heart." my voice broke at the end of that sentence. "I can't stop it, Billie." She sobs out. I stroked her hair and got teary. "Let it all out then." I sighed. I carried her as she cried on my neck, making it wet with tears. I walked to her room and sat on her bed, pulling the covers over us.

After a couple of minutes I pulled her away when she calmed down. "Want me to sing you to sleep?" I ask her and she nodded, wiping her eyes and smiling.

I smiled back and placed her next to me on the bed, as she laid on her side facing the wall I leaned on my elbow and started singing, but I decided to sing my own version.

"What time you coming out?
We started losing light
I'll never make it right
If you don't wander off
I'm so excited for the night
All we need's my bike and your enormous house
You said some day we might
When I'm closer to your height,
Till then we'll knock around and see
If you're all I need

Don't you see me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And don't you need me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
On this night, and in this light
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And maybe you, change your mind
I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling
I'm caught on your coat again

You said, 'Oh no, it's fine'
I read between the lines and touched your leg again (again)
I'll take it one day at a time
Soon you will be mine, oh, but I want you now (I want you now)
When the smoke is in your eyes, you look so alive
Do you fancy sitting down with me maybe
'Cause you're all I need

According to your heart
My place is not deliberate
Feeling of your arms
I don't want to be your friend, I want to kiss your neck

Don't you see me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And don't you need me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
On this night, and in this light
I think I'm falling (I think I'm falling), I'm falling for you
And maybe you, change your mind."

I finished and pecked her lips. Watching her asleep made me feel so peaceful. It's afternoon and I still have the whole day long, so I rolled on my back and turned the tv on, and chose Netflix to watch The Office since I don't have anything else to do.

-Time Skip-

3 hours later...
I felt her stir a little, I looked over to see her eyes are shut but she's facing me now, so I brought my attention back to the TV. I felt her staring holes into my head I laughed "Hey, pretty." I say.

"Hi, gorgeous." She sits up and kisses my cheek. "You've gotten yourself busy while I was asleep, huh?" She asks, straddling me and digging her face in my neck.

"Obviously." I shrugged, smiling. "Your voice is magical, you should make more songs." She nods and I shake my head, laughing. "I don't think I'll go anywhere, bruh. I'm making songs for fun." I explain.

"Yeah I know, but like, isn't it boring to just like... Not make music when you can?" She asked and I nodded. "I do write lyrics and make songs. But not everything should be published, half of my unreleased are shit anyway and sometimes I write to myself." I roll my eyes.

She laughed and buried her face in my neck again. "Love you, Bil." She said. "Love you more, Chen." I smiled cheekily and ruffled her hair as she groaned. "Hmm, staawp!" She whined and I flipped us over so I'm straddling her now. "hMm, StAaWwWpP!" I mimicked her and stuck my tongue out.

I collapsed on top of her body and closed my eyes. "Oh, I guess I'm trapped now." She says. "Yes you are, and I'm tired. So let's take another nap." I say, rolling over and opening my arms. "Cuddles, I'm small spoon." I say and she scoots closer, smiling.

"Yes, ma'am." She wrapped her legs and arms around me as I buried my face in her chest and she rested her chin on my head. "You smell so good." I say. "You tryna fuck or something?" She laughs. "Shut up!" I laugh and sneak my arms around her waist. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

-Time Skip-

When we woke up again I took Billie to see Ozzy and introduce him to her. He got bigger since the last time I've seen him. "He's a big boy now, I remember getting him like it was yesterday." I giggled as I saw him chase the ball around in the backyard. "If I run would he chase me?" Billie asked. "Yeah." I looked over at her.

She got up quickly and started running around until he started following her. "WOAH, THIS BITCH IS FAST!" She screamed when he finally tackled her and started licking her face. "Your breath stinks, bro." She fake gagged and pushed him off of her roughly. "Shit, I'm sorry did I hurt you?" She pouted and hugged him.

"Don't worry about it. He likes it rough, just like his mommy." I smirked and she looked back at me in shock. "Chanel, you're a freak." She shook her head, laughing. "Look who's speaking! The motherfucker who always talks about sucking dick and eating pussy on the daily." I laughed harder. "Slut-shaming at its finest." She rolled her eyes and threw the ball so Ozzy would go fetch it.

What a dumbass. I love her.

Wait, what did I just say?